PDA

View Full Version : BS Doors not working

Kiniko
02-10-2008, 10:39 AM
I'm having some problems with the New BS 3.1 graphics. I liked them a lot at first, but a lot of the doors are failing inside the dungeons...

If you bomb a bombable wall, and you try to walk through it, the topmost tiles are still solid.

And,

Whenever I use any shutters, 1 way or normal, they're never shut. They're always open.

Also, when I teleport into a special item room in a dungeon, I appear where I would as if I was going into the overworld one, instead of on the top where I should.

Can anybody help me?

The_Amaster
02-10-2008, 11:21 AM
Well, first of all...
1.) Are you drawing doors manually, or using the "Doors" tool,
2.) Is your warp set to "Cave/Item Room"?

Kiniko
02-10-2008, 01:43 PM
1.I'm using the doors tool. I just realized locked doors show up as passages, too.

2.I have it set to cave/item room.

The_Amaster
02-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Okay, not sure about the shutters, but for your other problems.
For the bombable walls, find the combos that are the tops, and edit them ot be walkable, with the combo type "Overhead"
For the item room, use the blue square near the top. If that doesn't work, try the green one. If that doesn't work...

Wait...are you absolutly sure that your DMap is a dungeon type? Just occured to me that that might solve most of your problems.

Kiniko
02-10-2008, 02:00 PM
Thank you! I went in to the DMap to check to make sure it was a dungeon. It was, but I realised the level was set to 0! I set it back to 1 and it fixed everything. Thanks for your help :D

The_Amaster
02-10-2008, 02:08 PM
No problem. Any other questions, just ask. :)