PDA

View Full Version : Password?

Tatl Tael Link
02-09-2008, 11:47 PM
When I open the quest file, it says I need a password. But I don't know any passwords...

I'm trying to open:

A Link to the Future (linktofuture.qst)

and

A Link to Another Dimmension (altadd.qst)

Am I doing this correctly? Or do I need the passwords?

erm2003
02-09-2008, 11:50 PM
If you want to play them you need to open them through the program called Zelda Classic, which is the player for .qst files. ZQuest is the editor and most quests are password protected by the authors to protect them.

XMuppetSB
02-09-2008, 11:52 PM
You need the passwords to access those quest files. Unfortunately, the creators of those quests decided not to give out their quest passwords.:uhoh:
EDIT: Never mind... erm2003 beat me to it...

Tatl Tael Link
02-10-2008, 01:32 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......Yeah...I saw that now....And...my name wasn't supposed to be lenthelivingleg, just letting u no.

Russ
02-10-2008, 02:09 AM
What was it supposed to be? You only have two posts right now, so if you ask a mod, it might not be too hard to get a new acount.

Tatl Tael Link
02-10-2008, 11:41 AM
It was supposed to be LentheLivingLegend, but I ran out of spaces and didn't notice it. lol Should I just ask an admin to change it?

Russ
02-10-2008, 12:58 PM
It was supposed to be LentheLivingLegend, but I ran out of spaces and didn't notice it. lol Should I just ask an admin to change it?
That might work, but I am not sure if an administrator can change it. But it might work.