PDA

View Full Version : Friday The 13th NES in 4:16 (NON-TAS)

Valientlink
02-05-2008, 05:57 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xUw3PAhpNzU

There is a link to my Friday the 13th (NES) speedrun. It is not TAS. Most people hate this game.... but..... I don't. I love it. It beats my previous video with 5:15. And this one has sound. My other one just had songs that I didn't even know existed. So anyways, enjoy. And pray to god I put this in the right forum...

Masamune
02-05-2008, 06:52 PM
This reminds me of that shitty nightmare on elm street game.

Valientlink
02-05-2008, 08:10 PM
The music on that game wasn't bad.

phattonez
02-05-2008, 11:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1raUvGNbZFg

All that needs to be said about that game.

vegeta1215
02-06-2008, 12:38 AM
This reminds me of that shitty nightmare on elm street game.

He has a video for that too actually.

But, Nightmare on Elm street is not even close to being as bad as Friday the 13th. I had Nightmare on Elm street and I thought it was pretty fun. It's a decent platformer, and the dream powers add some variety - the Wizard and Ninja ones are great. The only thing is it gets really hard, (I could never beat the junk yard level) but it's not hard because you don't know what the heck to do like in Friday the 13th where you wander around until Jason pops up and scares the crap outta you. It's platformer hard.

That guy's got some funny videos up. The Ninja Turtles one is hilarious. But really, how many people made it past the water level? (level 2) I hated that damn level.

Valientlink
02-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Friday the 13th is easy. You just need to know how to play it. Jason has certain patterns around the camp, and after awhile, you memorize them. Nightmare on elm street is hard, but it's actually a decent game. Yeah, the junkyard is hard. So many pointy things...

Masamune
02-06-2008, 07:37 PM
The Ninja Turtles one is hilarious. But really, how many people made it past the water level? (level 2) I hated that damn level.

I always used to make my brother beat that part for me.