PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Commercials

ValdostaElf
02-04-2008, 01:09 AM
The ads seemed more tame this year. I liked it when the net companies would put a whole year's ad budget into one game. I always like the Bud ones and I guess this year's other favs was Justin Timberlake getting pulled by the girl drinking Pepsi and the rat/mouse pounding on dude over his Doritos. You can watch all the commercials over at AOL.
http://sports.aol.com/nfl/superbowlads

erm2003
02-04-2008, 06:24 AM
The Doritos commercial with the mouse beating up the guy is old. I know I have seen that before. Maybe they did some kind of contest with it or something, but at any rate I know I have seen it before.

The screaming squirrel for the Bridgestone commercial may go down as one of the best. I also liked the the one with the lizards dancing to Thriller. That was making me laugh a bit.

Prrkitty
02-04-2008, 02:51 PM
The dancing lizards was hilarious. And the screaming lizard in the screaming squirrel commercial for Bridgestone... was it making any sound that could actually be heard?

Gerudo
02-04-2008, 03:01 PM
i thought that bridgestone commercial was that one care insurance commerical again (geico?), but was happily surprised when it wasn't.

but yeah, any of the commercials i saw were worth only a tiny giggle. no one wants to step over any line set by the FCC, which sucks for us.

Russ
02-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Some of my my favorite commercials were the bridgestone ones. I love that screaming squirrel one. The Bud Light ones were also funny. "Bud Light now gives you the ability to breathe fire." My absolute favorite was the Fed Ex one. It was hilarious.

Pineconn
02-04-2008, 10:12 PM
Definitely this one! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13wNde7yv7I)

Eh, I guess you have to be a Steelers fan to like it.

moocow
02-04-2008, 11:29 PM
The peanut commercial killed me. I don't know why, but I thought it was hilarious. I also liked the Bud Light fire breathing commercial. The Pepsi commercial with Justin Timberlake was also hilarious. Well, to me, anyway. I liked this...

"Bud Light... suck one."

Russ
02-05-2008, 12:52 AM
"Bud Light... suck one."
When he said that line, everybody in my house started laughing. That commercial was hilarious.