PDA

View Full Version : New Hosted Forum: AGN Expo

DarkDragon
02-01-2008, 09:10 PM
There's a new hosted forum in the ZC section, the AGN Expo (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1170). This is a place to show off the hard work you've put into your quests, tiles, or music, and get constructive criticism from the community; AGN Expo may also host special events, such as Screenshot of the Week, in the future.

Submit that awesome, top-secret project you've been working on, and be sure to let Pineconn know of any feedback you may have on how this place can better serve quest authors and artists.

Din
02-01-2008, 09:49 PM
Cool, can't wait for the Expo to get going. This'll be a fun way to show off our quests, and more importantly, play them!

Prrkitty
02-01-2008, 09:56 PM
Wow :) Nice way to get stuff rolling and maybe help bring more people into our fold. Good job y'all...

Good luck Pineconn :)

Pineconn
02-01-2008, 10:07 PM
I'm really hoping this will become lively. With all the advertisement (AGN and ZC.com), I'm sure it'll become at least fairly active, and I'll do my best to keep it going. Okay, time to post a quest and a MIDI. :D

Russ
02-04-2008, 03:23 PM
I hope this works well. Good job on getting it going Pineconn. I hope your idea to make the ZC forums more lively works better than mine did.

ZTC
02-08-2008, 01:34 PM
Once I get some more online time, I might have something to submit...