PDA

View Full Version : "No Flashing Enemy Death"... Why do you taunt me so?

umbrello
01-23-2008, 07:26 PM
I just have to whine about the fact that after I tested out the new monster tiles by clicking "new monster tiles" in the "rules" menu (and then decided not to use them and later clicked it off) I'm having a problem with "No Flashing Enemy Death" being selective. It doesn't turn off the flashing for all the enemies, just most of them. It's making me crazy. If anyone has any idea what I should do (other than find a death animation that doesn't look stupid flashing some of the time) please help me!!!

Also, if it's possible to use a different version of ZC even though I started the quest in 2.10... please let me know. Maybe that would fix it.

Russ
01-23-2008, 07:33 PM
Also, if it's possible to use a different version of ZC even though I started the quest in 2.10... please let me know. Maybe that would fix it.
You can always move the quest to a higher version of ZC, but never to a lower version. And maybe you should turn new enemy tiles back on. That might fix it. Plus new enemies look better.

umbrello
01-24-2008, 09:40 PM
Well, I tried going back to the new enemy tiles to see if that would help. But get this... now ALL the death animations flash even though they're not supposed to... except for when I kill weak things with a boomerang. I really need to use a higher version. I can't find one though. Does anyone know where I can get a higher version than 2.10?

Russ
01-24-2008, 09:46 PM
shardstorm.com. The beta builds are neat, but can be very buggy sometimes.

umbrello
01-24-2008, 11:23 PM
lol... just what I need... more bugs =)

Anyway, I think I've found a compromise I can live with. I looked at the betas and they have a lot of cool stuff, but I don't think I'm ready for it yet.