PDA

View Full Version : Animated Door problem

JP Blanchette
01-23-2008, 08:22 AM
In Build 693, I'm trying to make the BS shutters animated, but when I tested them, it was opening and closing in a never ending cycle. How do I fix this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Click to see (http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h259/bowserblanchette/?action=view&current=Movie.flv)

The_Amaster
01-23-2008, 10:51 AM
Do you have the animated combos cycle to regular open doors when the animation is finished?

JP Blanchette
01-23-2008, 07:25 PM
Do you have the animated combos cycle to regular open doors when the animation is finished?

No, I don't think so.

See whenever I kill the enemies, push a block, pay with my money or my life, Feed a Goryia or solve a block puzzle, I want the doors to open like this:

-- Closed
/\ Opened after killing the enemies, pay with my money or my life, Feed a Goryia, push a block or solve a block puzzle.

The_Amaster
01-23-2008, 09:04 PM
Don't know about FtG or PwM/L, but for the others just do it with secrets. Firs,t have the doors drawn closed. The, for the secret tiles have versions of the doors that animate. Finally, under each of the animated door tiles in "Cycles to" set a combo that stays open". Not sure how to handle re-entering through the door though.