PDA

View Full Version : Culdcept Saga - Xbox 360

Breaker
01-21-2008, 07:56 PM
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/c/culdceptsagaus/

This is the sequel to a PS2 game called Culdcept. I played the demo of this over xbox live and it's a pretty awesome game. It's like Magic the Gathering meets Monopoly. You can play the story mode and build your deck and unlock new maps, then use it to play online with up to 4 people over xbox live. If you're like me and have never heard of it before, check it out.

From a FAQ -

"Gameplay resembles Monopoly in that players roll a die (or two dice with certain spells) to move around on a game board. However, instead of buying the property and putting houses and hotels on it, players instead summon a creature to defend the property with cards -- the Magic: The Gathering aspect of the game

If an opponent lands on a property that one owns, the opponent either pays a toll, or can choose to attack the defending creature with one of their own in order to attempt to take over the property. Unlike Monopoly, this can result in one losing a piece of land after considerable investment."

It's also been confirmed that a version of this game is being created for the Nintendo DS.

The_Amaster
01-21-2008, 08:20 PM
It's also been confirmed that a version of this game is being created for the Nintendo DS.
That's all I needed to hear.
Woot! :kawaii: