PDA

View Full Version : YOUR Top 5 Games Of 2007

Imprisoned
01-12-2008, 10:20 AM
I just noticed that there are lots of these threads going on and there isn't one here. So the main point is to post your top 5 games released on 2007. Asking for drumroll is accepted. :D

Okay here we go.

Drumroll, please.

1. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
2. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
3. Zack & Wiki (Wii)
4. Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
5. Guitar Hero 3: Legends Of Rock (PS2)

MasterSwordUltima
01-12-2008, 02:25 PM
I'm sorry to say this, but this topic failed right from the get-go. Most likely due to the seemingly lower rate of games released in 2007.

Heck, the only games I'm looking forward to are Smash, MGS4, and DMC4. Even worse, I don't even remember what all games came out in 2007. I would say Twilight Princess, but that was 2006...jeez...I dunno...Portal?

Grasshopper
01-12-2008, 02:50 PM
I can't give a top 5, but I can tell you what games that come out in 2007 that I played the most of

World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade
Picross DS

MottZilla
01-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Lots of games came out, but it's not easy to remember all of them. Most of the time I find you don't realize a game is coming out or is out until late. With all the games out there it's easy to miss some good games. Generally topics like these don't do well because they are too broad and don't really generate alot of interaction. Talking about a specific game or series is better.

AlexMax
01-14-2008, 06:19 AM
1. Warsow 0.3
2. Portal
3. Halo 3
4. Enemy Territory Quake Wars
5. Team Fortress 2

Dark Knight
01-14-2008, 06:45 AM
Since I have 3 games that were released in 2007 I'm going to list my favorites that I bought in 2007 instead of what was released.

1. Call of Duty 4 - A Call of Duty game that doesn't involve WWII? Yes please. The graphics are amazing and the difficulty is just right. They still use the "Infinitly spawning enemies until you move forward" mechanic which leads to more deaths then I would like, but eh. Still a very fun game.

2. Final Fantasy XII - I've learned to enjoy this installment, though not as much as the others in the series. The battle system makes me snore. With the right gambit set up you'll never have to touch the controller except to move and maybe in case of an emergency. The graphics look like a step up from Final Fantasy X's and aren't anything special. The FMVs are beautiful though.

3. Assassin's Creed - The combat is actually fun if a bit tedious. The story is strange and the "missions" are repeated but it's still fun.

4. Ninja Gaiden Black - This is what happens when you inject pure crack into an already insane game. Imagine all your most effective and useful attacks are rendered worthless in Normal or brutally punished in the higher difficulties.

5. Ace Combat 6 - Bleh...seems they took a step back in terms of story. 90% of the huge missions involve destroying ground targets. There's a huge amount of SAMs everywhere that aren't really needed just to up the "difficulty". The one enemy squadron that you face is so obviously computer controlled that they can dodge missiles with the greatest of ease even with Allied Assault(or whatever it's called) activated. The rest of the fighters you'll face fly like rookies just out of training.