PDA

View Full Version : MC Chris Rants on Kingdom Hearts II

Dechipher
12-19-2007, 11:34 PM
Don't know if you guys have seen this...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HZsDUSxK5Fs&feature=related

Gotta love MC

Warlock
12-20-2007, 12:48 AM
Were there supposed to be jokes in that?

Dechipher
12-20-2007, 02:23 PM
Its funny cause its MC Chris.

Warlock
12-20-2007, 02:32 PM
But... MC Chris is not funny... it's like he was trying to immitate Chris Rock, but failed absolutely horribly.

Rijuhn
12-20-2007, 04:24 PM
Hmm...that was a waste of my time. I only slightly smirked at the end when he said about RE4, "This isn't a cut scene, press A, press A", because I could relate to it. I felt sorry for that guy actually. I hope he makes enough money to pay the bills.

Warlock
12-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Hmm...that was a waste of my time. I only slightly smirked at the end when he said about RE4, "This isn't a cut scene, press A, press A", because I could relate to it. I felt sorry for that guy actually. I hope he makes enough money to pay the bills.

Actually that is EXACTLY what I did. That RE4 bit did force me to crack a smile because it's one of those "it's funny because it's true" things. The rest though.. yeah.

Dechipher
12-20-2007, 09:13 PM
Although I've never played either, I have played KHI and that is some of the stuff that upset me about it.

Maybe you just have to be an MC Chris fan.

Breaker
12-20-2007, 09:30 PM
Maybe you just have to be an MC Chris fan.

I'm pretty happy about not being an MC Chris fan. This was stupid.

Gerudo
12-20-2007, 11:10 PM
HOLY FUCK SHIT I'M FUCKIN FUNNY BECAUSE I FUCKIN SWEAR AND SOUND LIKE A FUCKIN 12 YEAR OLD. I FUCKIN PREFER FUCKIN SURVIVAL HORROR FUCKIN ACTION GAMES OVER FUCKIN RPGS.

FUUUUUUCK.

That's about all I got out of it. I also checked some of MC Chris's music out. It's more or less the same.

Dechipher
12-21-2007, 01:07 PM
I don't know what you're talking about. The swearing wasn't really bad at all, and what was there was not superfluous at all.

Gerudo
12-21-2007, 01:46 PM
It goes like this:

He's trying to rant on a game he knows nothing about. The area you start out in is called Twilight Town, not friggin Hallow Bastion. He phails at gameplay. I doubt he played it past like maybe 15 minutes. If you're into games that offer "immediate rewarding gameplay" and not reading through books of text because it's an RPG, I'm sure you'd nitpick about the small things too. I loved KH2, and only played a small bit of the RE series, but you don't see me knocking the games. We all know how KH2 goes for the first 3 hours. We all know how RE plays.

In any event, MC Chris sounds like he needs to pull his MC Head from his MC Ass.

Warlock
12-21-2007, 02:20 PM
It goes like this:

He's trying to rant on a game he knows nothing about. The area you start out in is called Twilight Town, not friggin Hallow Bastion. He phails at gameplay. I doubt he played it past like maybe 15 minutes. If you're into games that offer "immediate rewarding gameplay" and not reading through books of text because it's an RPG, I'm sure you'd nitpick about the small things too. I loved KH2, and only played a small bit of the RE series, but you don't see me knocking the games. We all know how KH2 goes for the first 3 hours. We all know how RE plays.

In any event, MC Chris sounds like he needs to pull his MC Head from his MC Ass.

Pretty much. Yes, the opening to KH2 drags on a bit. Oh noes! It's not the end of the world. It's still a damn fantastic game.

Course, even if it was a terrible game, nothing he said there was funny.

If you want to make fun of Kingdom Hearts, this is how you do it:
http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2006/20060331.jpg