PDA

View Full Version : wow!

Jenny
12-18-2007, 12:24 PM
thats right, WoW! just started playing World of Warcraft, and its fun as fuck. (FaF)

anyone else here who plays feel free to have a say! :)

phattonez
12-18-2007, 12:29 PM
It's addicting, I've never played it, and they kept on charging me when I gave a 3 month subscription to my cousin for Christmas, then they made it almost impossible to end the subscription. I had to do it through my bank. Screw Blizzard.

Jenny
12-18-2007, 12:34 PM
Thats why i'm using game cards instead of credit cards. ;)

MottZilla
12-18-2007, 03:13 PM
Really? I went to the website and clicked cancel subscription with no problem.

I used to play WoW, but it costs too much in both money and time.

Archibaldo
12-18-2007, 09:10 PM
I've beeen playing it to keep me busy over xmas break. I recently rolled a BE priest last night. I'm at level 11 now.

Breaker
12-18-2007, 09:34 PM
It's addicting, I've never played it, and they kept on charging me when I gave a 3 month subscription to my cousin for Christmas, then they made it almost impossible to end the subscription. I had to do it through my bank. Screw Blizzard.

Huh? You click on Cancel Subscription on the website. There's nothing tricky about it.

phattonez
12-19-2007, 02:24 AM
This was a while back and if they had something as simple as that believe me, I would have found it. I called Blizzard so many times and looked on their website, it was terrible. I guess that they must have gotten a lot of complaints about it.

Masamune
12-19-2007, 07:08 AM
I rolled a Blood Elf Rogue on my friend's account a while ago with no intention on playing more than once in a while. Now I'm actually considering getting my own account and then transferring the character over. On Archemonde*.

Grasshopper
12-19-2007, 09:33 AM
I think its pretty cool to play. I like it better than other RPGs because I can skip all the story mumbo-jumbo stuff and go right to the action of battle.

FOR THE HORDE!

Haven't played it for several months now though.