PDA

View Full Version : The New Beginning is in the works!

Elerosse
12-17-2007, 12:10 PM
well, i havent told anyone about this quest yet, but i have just finished planning it, which consumed the past one and a half years! The Legend of Zelda: The New Beginning(title still in the works) is now my primary concern. I'll giv u the basic story:

in a new land the people call Termina, earth and grove has consumed the Great Sea. The rulers of this land, being descendants of Link and Tetra, named their manor Hyrule Castle in remembrance of the long-lost kingdom. The people, under the rule of King Arojam Merces Hyrule and the Princess Zelda, are happy amongst eachother. The gods, however, have rising suspicion of this "new land", as if something of the likes of these events have happened before...and if their foresight is correct, then this world will face an evil beyond imagination! Thus, a new hero arises, weilding sword and shield, to vanquish the evil of the prophecy. But noone, not even the gods, can possibly forsee the significance of the events about to unfold.

The story behind this quest includes a lot of explanations for a lot of the mysteries in the zelda series(according to me), so fully seeing the significance of this quest from my point of view without some form of in-game explanation can be somewhat challenging. Hence, i have included a few "explanatory cut-scenes"(i.e.: the Triforce explanation zelda gives to link in Ocarina of Time) in hopes to help you fully understand. Nonetheless, i think that the storyline is very addictive and will keep you playing from start to finish, where there is a very worthy, well-deserved ending.

Featuring 11 awesomely elaborate dungeons, an intriguing storyline, huge, marvelous landscapes, custom items and bosses, moderate difficulty, smooth graphix, and many extra things to find, collect, see, and do, this quest will surely be worth the wait!

I estimate that it'll be created, polished up, and released by New Years of 2010. In the meantime, ill be open to any suggestions or comments.

I hope that shouting out this quest to the world has given you something to be really excited about after the release of The Lost Isle! See ya later, foos!

erm2003
12-17-2007, 08:48 PM
Elerosse, I would send you a message via PM but you don't have them turned on. Please go under your User CP and turn on your private messages. Send me a message so I know it's working. Thanks.