PDA

View Full Version : It started snowing at noon....

moocow
12-15-2007, 02:52 PM
I got off work at noon, right when it started snowing. By the time I got home (15 minutes at the most) the roads were a little bit covered and starting to get slippery. When my mom, Bladen and I left to go to the store at 12:30, the roads were completely covered and so slick that my mom's 4x4 Blazer was sliding. So we came back home. Pulling up to the house, I see sideways tire tracks in the snow on the road, two feet from the back of my car.

It's been snowing consistently for two hours, and we're working on two inches of snow.

"Iiiii'm dreaming of a whiiiiiiiiite, christmaaaaaaaaaaas"

lol.

How's the weather where you are?

MrCow
12-15-2007, 03:41 PM
I just had a major storm thursday of 11-12 inches of snow and now sunday we're getting another 4-8 inches, plus probably rain and ice with 20+wind gusts. Thursday's storm caused massive traffic tieups and gridlocks in the city and on the highways. White Christmas is here;)

phattonez
12-15-2007, 04:30 PM
It's kind of chilly, and I think that it's supposed to rain later. My parents like to complain about it, but I think that it's perfect right now.

Russ
12-15-2007, 04:57 PM
We had near record breaking snow December first and second. It started snowing on the first. When I woke up the next morning, there were 14 inches of snow on the ground. December third came, and all the snow melted. Hasn't snowed since. Just rain. And rain. And more rain. And did I mention rain?

Lilith
12-15-2007, 05:57 PM
---

Gleeok
12-15-2007, 06:02 PM
It's sunny out and i've got the windows open and the fan going. What is this "snow" of which you speak? It baffles my so. Cal. brain.

biggiy05
12-15-2007, 06:43 PM
Considering I live in the same county as you....it's the same!

Our roads haven't been touched and it's crappy. It was raining then it went back to snow. It's gonna freeze tonight but I don't work until Monday:D.

moocow
12-16-2007, 01:04 AM
So it started to rain and the snow turned to slush and the roads were fine. Yay. Like biggiy said, it's gonna freeze. I have to go pick Aaron up in a few minutes, and tomorrow morning our family is traveling to Barnesville - weather pending.

erm2003
12-16-2007, 01:06 AM
It has started snowing here and we are expecting a total of 16-24 inches of snow by Monday. Look's like I am staying in tomorrow!