PDA

View Full Version : Last Level in Unofficial 4th quest ?

X-Theta
12-15-2007, 06:20 AM
I'm having trouble finding the last level in the Unofficial 4th quest. I'm unable to get to the very top of the map, which is where I'm guessing where the last level is. Any suggestions ?

patrickab7
12-24-2007, 03:13 PM
Level 9 is NOT in the top area of the map...but it's on the way there. Try bombing.

Getting to the top of the map involves an invisible walkway through a cliff(a la the NE corner of the original Zelda overworld)...that's where you find the extra dungeon with the master sword.

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
12-24-2007, 06:12 PM
i have completed levels 1,2,4, and 5. I have the bow, arrow, bombs, white sword and 9 heart containers. I need to find the ladder and level 3. Where do I find both of them at?
I also found a rupee bag and I bought one in a store. Were they the same bag? Did I just waste rupees?

I found the raft in level 2. Moving blocks only certain ways really threw me off. I guess in this quest i will move each block a different way if possible. I also found the ladder in the level needed by using the raft.

edit 2

I have all 8 triforce pieces but I can not get to the big graveyard in the overworld how do I access there?I see it on the map that came iwth the game. Also I need the red candle what level was it in?

X-Theta
12-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Level 9 is NOT in the top area of the map...but it's on the way there. Try bombing.

Getting to the top of the map involves an invisible walkway through a cliff(a la the NE corner of the original Zelda overworld)...that's where you find the extra dungeon with the master sword.

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately for me, I found two bomb places that turned into dungeon tilesets instead of caves (I believe this is the cave in which I need to access the upper part of the map). I can't even get to the place where you mention the invisible walkway. Does anyone else have this problem ? ZC 2.10 is still the stable build right ?

patrickab7
12-31-2007, 06:31 PM
Been a little while since I played this one...if I remember right, check the NW corner of the desert area and push against the cliff wall there(to the right of the shop entrance). Going north from there, you walk through another cliff wall...but before you do that, you bomb to open up Level 9.