PDA

View Full Version : Ganon's Claim by DarkFlameWolf?

Lita
12-09-2007, 01:57 PM
I hope to attract the Wolf himself. I have a question. I just finished this game(including the Master Dome that I left till last...lol). LOVED the game. Didn't have to ask any questions to complete it for once in my life! lolol But...

I never did get a heart piece that seemed to need the flippers? Either I missed the flippers... (and would love to know where for next play) or I missed a trigger? Didn't really see anything on the screen though. Anyway.. it's an undone, loose strings kind of thing for me. Though I did finish... I feel the need to know. :O) If you can remember... would love a heads up on this.

Thanks for another great game!

C-Dawg
12-09-2007, 02:44 PM
I hope to attract the Wolf himself.
Thanks for another great game!

This is an excellent question that deserves further discussion. Is DFW another one of those men-who-plays-a-girl-online? I know of at least one other such person on the AGN forums. And we all know that There Are No Girls On The Internet.

LostInHyru1e
12-11-2007, 12:51 PM
This is an excellent question that deserves further discussion. Is DFW another one of those men-who-plays-a-girl-online? I know of at least one other such person on the AGN forums. And we all know that There Are No Girls On The Internet.

O_o

Is this a joke, or are you serious?

DarkFlameWolf
12-11-2007, 01:40 PM
its C-dawg, that's how he is. I respect him as a questmaker and script writer for ZC, but his sense of humor is rather twisted. Regardless, wouldn't mine working with him on something in the future.
As for your question, no flippers.

LostInHyru1e
12-11-2007, 08:56 PM
I believe that that might be an even bigger clash than yours and Petoes was. :) He's even more into features and advanced-ness than Peteo was.

Therefore, I would love to see a high-feature, good-plot and good-graphic quest from the two of you. :)

C-Dawg
12-13-2007, 03:31 AM
No, no, no. I'm not "working with" anyone. I'm merely offering script support for whatever she'd like to do, since I'm confident she can and does FINISH quests. Too many cooks spoil the broth, so I'll just cut vegetables while someone else cooks.

So far, sounds like she wants to make a Harvest Moon style quest. But we'll see.

DarkFlameWolf
12-13-2007, 05:30 AM
well, the logistics of such a quest are mind-boggling. But I'm pretty sure that if the scripts are in place that make everything function, then I'm darn sure I can get it to work.

C-Dawg
12-14-2007, 02:18 AM
Its just a matter of breaking it down into bite-size chunks. Most of what you want to do - raise a cow, for example - is pretty simple. Keep track of global variable, increment it in these circumstances, change combos based on the variable. You'd just have to plan it right.