PDA

View Full Version : BS Zelda logo

Nastytang
12-03-2007, 03:03 AM
Logo was removed

Nicholas Steel
12-03-2007, 05:32 AM
um, wtf... that ISN'T the BS Zelda logo.

Nastytang
12-03-2007, 08:23 AM
um, wtf... that ISN'T the BS Zelda logo.

?? why ??

cbailey78
12-11-2007, 11:11 AM
Looks like it to me!

Beta Link
12-11-2007, 06:00 PM
Technically it's not the BS Zelda logo. I don't think anyone even knows what it really looks like. However, all you did was take the logo from another site (I'd post the URL, but the site contains ROMs) and put fire in the background. And then you recolored it to fit in a smaller pallette (I guess you did anyway). I guess the end result looks ok though. :)

Oh, and one of the animations is messed up.

MottZilla
12-11-2007, 06:06 PM
If this had anything to do with my topic from alittle while ago, no logo is needed anymore.

Nicholas Steel
12-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Technically it's not the BS Zelda logo. I don't think anyone even knows what it really looks like. However, all you did was take the logo from another site (I'd post the URL, but the site contains ROMs) and put fire in the background. And then you recolored it to fit in a smaller pallette (I guess you did anyway). I guess the end result looks ok though. :)

Oh, and one of the animations is messed up.

there are screen captures of the original BS Zelda and there are rom hacks that get them working on emulators.

there are hacks that only get it working with no graphical changes as well.

Nastytang
12-13-2007, 02:11 AM
i guess i should have said an bs logo i did not mean to cause any trouble with it i just though it look kind of cool i`ll delete it from this post again sorry if it cause any trouble

Nasty