PDA

View Full Version : My New Haircut

Archibaldo
11-25-2007, 11:33 PM
The video. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M)

My friends and I quote this movie so much. This prompted me to take Jaeger Bombs last thursday and get plastered. For those more interested the story is below.

Back story: So my roommate and one of his army buddies make a pact that they want to get crunk on thursday. I decide to join this pact because getting crunk is what I do best. Here's a bit of a walk through from last thursday.

6:00 pm: The drinking commences. I bought a bottle of Jaegermeister for the occasion. With it I have 10 beers in my fridge. I start drinking. I start with a glass of Jaeger straight to see what it tastes like. I don't like it, but I bought it and proceed to drink anyway.

6:10 pm: my glass of Jaeger is finished and I borrow a shot glass for the night from my neighbor.

6:12 pm: I take a shot of Jaeger.

6:14 pm: My roommate suggests I mix something with the Jaeger to make it go down better. I try it with my last can of coke. It tastes pretty good.

6:30 pm: My Coke and Jaeger mix is finished so I open a beer and take a shot of Jaeger.

6:30-7:30 pm: A few friends show up and I've had about 8 shots of Jaeger and a beer or two. My friend shows us the My New Haircut movie.

7:35 pm: The movie is over and I have a bright idea to try some Jaeger bombs.

7:38 pm: I set up my first Jaeger bomb and take it. It tastes like poison and goes down rough. Then my friend tells me it's supposed to be taken with Red Bull and not Beer. Meh. :shrug:

7:38-8:45 pm: Random drinking an talking and stuff. People keep changing to music that's playing on my iPod stereo.

9:00 pm: I feel it's time for another Jaeger bomb. For the record beers drank so far 5; Jaeger shots, ~13; Jaeger bombs, 1.

9:05 pm: After setting up the Jaeger bombs and quoting the movie, I take the bomb.

9:06 pm: I don't feel so good. I stumble over to the kitchen sink and hurl. I can see the chicken nuggets I ate for supper in the sink. The sink is clogged.

9:10 pm: I look up from the sink and see that more people have showed up. I say hi to them... sorta... I think...

9:11 pm: I don't feel good again. I head to the bathroom and rest my head on the toilet and hurl again.

9:11-9:30: I puke at various intervals and my roommate come into the bathroom and asks me if I want a ticket to go to the bar. I say yes and he gets me a ticket from the ticket lady. After he tosses the ticket in my direction I pass out.

??:?? ??: I wake up with my head on the toilet. I leave the bathroom and all the lights in my apartment are on but no body is here. I figure they all went to the bar. So I go to bed pissed that they didn't wake me up to go with them.

4:30ish am: I wake up to rinse the taste of puke from my mouth and see that the lights are still on. I'm not sure is my roommates back from the bar or not so I go back to bed.

9:30 am: I wake up and my roommate fills me in on everything that happened last night and tells me that no one went to the bar and even he hurled last night and he passed out on his bedroom floor.

There you have it, one of the exciting tales of my nights at college.

moocow
11-26-2007, 01:32 AM
I went out with my friend and her husband one night. He was buying me double shots of Jose. I had at least 6 doubles, 5 beers and 4 random girly shots. I was trashed. Made out with two girls and had my hand in some guy's pants. Friend's husband drug me to his truck. They brought me home, 2 hours later than I should have been home. I poured myself out of the truck. Fell through the front door (the door wasn't closed all the way, mom was waiting up for me). Fell down the stairs. Ran into my tv and broke one of my faeries. Missed the bed and slept on my floor. Woke up drunk as fuck, still. Puked for a couple of hours. Still felt drunk for a good part of the morning/afternoon. It was a Saturday when I got drunk. I went to work that Monday hung over.

I don't drink tequila anymore.

Ich
11-26-2007, 04:24 AM
Agreed. Tequila is awful stuff. Jäger, on the other hand, is delicious, and is one of the few liquors that I still drink.

Dechipher
11-26-2007, 05:21 AM
Go Everclear! Yay!