PDA

View Full Version : Son of a Beach (by AlphaDawg)

Lita
11-23-2007, 03:06 PM
First, I have loved the quest. I like them short and sweet sometimes. ;) This one has offered some difficulty without it being 'undoable'. lol But... of course I have to hit a snag... I don't think I've ever played a game all the way through without one. lol

I'm up to level 4, I think I've found it at the pond but can't get it open? I might also should add... I haven't found the ladder (if I should have it by now). Thus the only place I haven't been is a cave where it's needed. So, I either need to know how to open L4 or where the ladder is. If you would please?

Once I get done with this... if I can handle L4 that is -- I'll give this one a great rating. Again, I like a short and sweet quest that is hard enough to make me feel like I've done something, but not so hard as to have me pulling my hair out. Oh, I did do a search of the forums but couldn't find any questions already posed. The site that was listed in the ReadMe file didn't work? Thanks in advance for any help.

LinkMaster500
11-26-2007, 12:50 AM
Is that quest available on zeldaclassic.com? I thought AlphaDawg was not doing much on ZC nowadays. Is that a new quest?

elise
11-26-2007, 09:32 AM
http://zeldaclassic.armageddongames.net/viewquest.php?q=2
it's an old one for the 190 version ;)

Lita
12-05-2007, 01:47 PM
I take it that it's so old no one remembers...lol Don't that just bite! lololol I'm bad about playing old games. I get on here and try to find one semi-doable by me. Not much for the hard fighting games so I seek and find in the database those I haven't tried yet I guess. Well, I gave up on it and am now onto another old one.... Ganons Claim. Which is proving to be another great game actually!

elise
12-07-2007, 01:37 PM
you better get back to it ;)
level 4 is on the big rocks totally north and yeah it's the pond , slash all the trees around it
and then you can burn the one that is left , that opens level 4 , one room up are all green bubbles push the block and you are on your way to the ladder :)

Nicholas Steel
12-07-2007, 07:53 PM
search here on a backup of alphadawgs website for help ^^

http://web.archive.org/web/20040603005212/www.casadealphadawg.com/zc/index.html

Lita
12-09-2007, 02:26 PM
Elise, you have saved me soooo many times. Thank you. :) I went just long enough to get the ladder...lol--- but since it's been a while since I played it.. now I have re-familiarize myself with everything! I like to have of NEVER figured it out again... how to even get up there! lolol

anyway... thank you so much for your help. I'm off to try and finish it. :heart:

elise
12-09-2007, 03:50 PM
if you have the bracelet you can use the warps to get up there ;)
do you already have the raft thats what I am looking for :)
nvm got the raft :)