PDA

View Full Version : Internet is too damn slow...(i'm in Iraq)

Brasel
11-04-2007, 10:29 AM
This internet sucks compared to what I had last time. No worries though, the location I'm at this time is actually crappier than the last one in theory, but I have a bigger room and its much quieter here than the last time I was in Iraq. I wish I could go into details about that, but I really can't. I'm going to be in charge of the network here on my camp this time, and I'm really excited about that. I can't wait until we take over for the unit thats leaving shortly. My office is really nice, and I have a nice workspace. On top of that, all the areas that I'll have to network together are a lot closer than last time, so it won't be as much of a bitch to run cat5e. Anyway, hope everything is going well with all you guys. Just wanted to drop a line, I'll be really busy the next couple of months so I won't be around too often, but once it slows down again, you should see me in here just as often as before. Later.

Dechipher
11-04-2007, 01:44 PM
Sweet man. Good luck with everything. Represent AGN well. :D

Prrkitty
11-04-2007, 04:45 PM
:) Keep your head down and stay safe. If there's anything you need over there... let us know and hopefully we can get something put together for ya :) <hug>

Darth Marsden
11-04-2007, 05:03 PM
Iraq? What the fuck are you doing there? It's not safe this time of year, everybody knows that. You could lose your head or something! Iraq... honestly.

Glad to hear you're not dead yet (http://www.nomorelyrics.net/song/192445.html). Keep it that way, eh? And if you can, try and keep us updated with how things are going. It's always good to hear from you.

Trevelyan_06
11-05-2007, 04:34 PM
Glad you made it there safe man. And for everyone else I've managed to decode Tony's super secret mission orders so far.

1. Set up Diablo II LOD network.
2. Initiate Operation "Giant Sand Castle"
3. Come up with better code name for Operation "Giant Sand Castle"
4. ???
5. Profit!!!

AlexMax
11-06-2007, 10:55 AM
I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said, but just know that I mean this and am not just bandwagon copypasting what kitty just said:

Be safe and keep your fucking head down.

Aegix Drakan
11-06-2007, 01:04 PM
Well, good luck again to you, sir, and I hope you get your internet up at full speed. :P a crappy connection is no laughing matter, I know from experience...

And if don't want to keep your head down, at least wear a helmet. :P

Brasel
11-07-2007, 02:30 AM
Well thanks guys. I found out that my work internet, which is much faster than the morale internet that MWR (morale welfare and recreation) runs, and while I can't access most gaming sites, I can get AGN. That makes me happy.

Darth Marsden
11-07-2007, 02:28 PM
http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/ruinkai/icescream.gif