PDA

View Full Version : Help

darkhope
11-03-2007, 02:27 PM
I'm to to this whole thing and would like to know how to play anyother persons quest. I downloaded it but it didn't show up in the floder in the menue where I put it in my file. Also any tips for a new person using the editor. Like how to make a small quest.

Master Maniac
11-03-2007, 02:53 PM
hi and welcome to zc

when you download someone elses files, they come in a .zip folder. if you go through my computer and right-click on the zipped folder, there will be an option in the drop box that says "extract all". click on it and it should either un-zip the folder or pull out all the files in that folder.

what do you know so far about using the quest editor? theres a tutorial laying around here somewhere called alphadawgs tutorial, and it should tell you all you need to get started.

darkhope
11-03-2007, 03:25 PM
Not much I know a little about putting the floors on and a few enemeys but thats it.

darkhope
11-03-2007, 03:33 PM
I did that but it doesn't show up where i regesterd my name.

Joe123
11-03-2007, 03:46 PM
http://www.ermock.com/zctutorial/
Try this.

Also, double-posting is generally frowned upon, there's an edit button in the bottom right corner of your posts if you need to update them.

Gleeok
11-03-2007, 03:48 PM
Once you register a name, you press B (I don't know what key on the keyboard it is, just check in the menu) then B again and select the .qst file you wish to play then hit OK.