PDA

View Full Version : Origin: 1st Quest - 2 Missing Items

Cold Pizza
11-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Hi all... this game is great!

...so I beat the first 8 dungeons. Wow! But before I go on, the .pdf says that "All Items" will be required to beat the 9th dungeon.

I'm missing the last Item from my inventory, the item that would be placed to the right of the bottle and under the mirror.

Also, I'm missing the last equipment from my inventory, the item that would be to the right of the cross and under the power glove.

Anyone know the location of my missing items and what they are? I really should have explored more carefully. Also, out of curiosity, what do I win for completing the Dome of Trials? Thanks! :cool:

DarkFlameWolf
11-02-2007, 05:54 AM
Dome of Trials: Hammer. That's the item you are missing.
as for the equips item you are missing to the right of the cross, those are the flippers and they don't show up until the '3rd' quest.

Cold Pizza
11-02-2007, 11:24 AM
Oh cool!

It's hammer time! ...definitely something to look forward to.

Thanks for creating such a great game!
=D
And Happy Belated Halloween!

...I used my lens of truth by the river and notice that piece of heart in the river... Is it possible to get 16 heart containers by the end of the 1st quest? :spin:

DarkFlameWolf
11-02-2007, 05:39 PM
yes, but not through those in the river. Those aren't really acquirable until the 3rd quest. So you can safely ignore those in the water until then.

Cold Pizza
11-03-2007, 01:43 PM
Yeay! I win.

...I liked the 9th dungeon. It stayed true to the feel of the dungeon from the original game. =)

...I did have some trouble though, when I didn't realize that the lens of truth doesn't show bombable walls. No cracks in gannon's noggin.

I eventually went to every room... except for maybe the 'eye' of the maze?
I'm just curious... where's the map of Origin Quest 1: Level 9 located and how do I get it?

...oh yeah... One more thing: Anyone else get stuck in the room that lead to the silver arrows? ...once I got them I couldn't get out. Is there no way to get a perfect game?

Thanks all!

DarkFlameWolf
11-03-2007, 04:02 PM
the eye: bomb up south into the eye to get the map.
As for the silver arrow room, play your whistle for the statue, then push the left eye statue to be let out.