PDA

View Full Version : Missing Triforces Deluxe

zcAmazing
11-01-2007, 06:03 PM
Before the Deluxe, the quest I made is in version 2.10 earlier and is available in PureZC. (During the time I wasn't available yet in AGN) Called "The Missing Three Triforce" but one comment explained the confusion.

Because I have Windows Vista, 2.10 doesn't work and I cannot modify to the title "Missing Triforces" and re-update the quest in Pure ZC.

When the betas were available (before I had Vista), I made new additions and improvements, including an additional mini-game. I was able to modify the title.

Today, some fixes and improvements and called it Deluxe.

"The Missing Triforces Deluxe" is available. It is the same quest as the old one but with improvements and a new mini-game. Get it here: Click (http://zeldaclassic.armageddongames.net/viewquest.php?q=337). This is for ZC 2.11 alpha 660. This quest is final.

I am finished testing and fixed everything I came across. Enjoy the Deluxe version! Please post here if you have any problems or feedbacks.

Click here for more information about this quest. (http://www.filespace.org/fluffydove88/missing210.html)

If you click the link in my signature to go to my website, the quests you find, excluding the demos will soon be at the QDB.

ms_zelda_lady
11-01-2007, 08:58 PM
I tried your deluxe version in beta 635 and actually finished the 1st dungeon. The problem I have is the bombs don't show up in the inventory so I can't bomb the shed or anywhere else. They do show up beside the keys at the top though. Am I supposed to find a bomb bag first or is this a bug in the game?
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

zcAmazing
11-01-2007, 11:00 PM
Oops! I had uploaded the file that is a little earlier. So I uploaded another which is current. Updated the link in Post #1. I will edit the one in my website ASAP.

Should allow you to use bombs.

ms_zelda_lady
11-01-2007, 11:14 PM
Thanks for the update. The bombs now work. I'm in level 2 but most of the rooms are dark and I haven't found a candle anywhere. It didn't give it to me at the end of level 1. Also the train isn't working right. When you enter it you are on 2 squares and cannot move. so you have to quit and restart.

ms_zelda_lady

zcAmazing
11-03-2007, 04:45 PM
I will conduct tests shortly. Allow me to play through and I will find those bugs.

I am trying to keep the gameplay the same as the original quest. That is what I do. You are notified by an edit of this post.

EDIT: Triforce curtain call is not working. It would not send you to a sanctuary to give you a new item, and you are right--it is a candle (lantern I should say). I will need to reset the Triforce defaults. When saving quests to a higher build, item defaults tend to go off. I will inspect the train as well. I will notify you again when it is fixed.

EDIT: All fixed. Click the download link in post #1.
Updating link in my website shortly.

ms_zelda_lady
11-03-2007, 09:42 PM
Thanks for fixing it.

zcAmazing
11-03-2007, 09:53 PM
Made another release. Tweaked the left right selection of items to work correctly. Click the link in Post #1 to replace.

EDIT: Found another problem: Letter (bottle). When you give it to the milk shop, it shows 2 blue hearts and a dot. I need to set the bottle graphic to Letter (used) item. Will be fixed along with the quest rules I want to activate and minor improvements. That is why I can't put it in the Quest Database yet. I am ensuring that my quest is stable enough. Again, feel free to beta-test my quest.

EDIT: Now fixed and had enabled subscreen to go above sprites. Also reset the equipment items to defaults and hopefully flow the same way as the original version. Click the link in Post #1 to replace.

EDIT: Reordered the enemy list in a particular room in Level 3 dungeon (Desert) to avoid getting stuck, hopefully. Click the link in Post #1 to replace.

zcAmazing
11-08-2007, 04:32 AM
Resetted the Fairy (Stationary)'s step speed to 0 so it never moves around in one of the prizes in the new mini-game only found in deluxe. Using the quest rule: Multi-Directional traps. Moved the enemy placement flag left away from the dock in the mountains so that when Link exits and reaches the dock, he won't get hurt.

Now moved the warp returns on the Cave (Walk Up) combos for functionality in the build 655. Please get alpha 655 in www.shardstorm.com before loading the quest file.

Get the quest file from Post #1.

Apologys for double-posting but it is not pointless.

EDIT: Improvements. Flame from lantern is fixed, never shows a sword instead. Fixed Fire Gleeok. Fixed the Pal Cset problem in some bosses. Click the link in post #1 to replace.

EDIT: Blue square moved below the entrance of Lv2 so Link doesn't go to the screen below. He will come out of the haunted house. Vertical flipped the manhandla hands for the up and down hands. Just improvements. Click the link in post #1 to replace.

EDIT: Touched up on Link Swimming Animation. Rope 2 colored purple. URGENT: Fixed the warps for Underwater. Click link in post #1 to replace.

EDIT: Fixed the false underwater wave effect when warping out of fairy fountain or magic cave. Click link in post #1 to replace.

EDIT: Darn. Found even more bugs in relation to underwater. Level 5 underwater now at correct CSet 6. Fixed one item cellar problem. Fixed the whistle warp for underwater. Click link in post #1 to replace.

zcAmazing
11-12-2007, 03:33 AM
Another multi-post. For important announcement: Imminent submission of quest to the QDB.

Now announcing the first Release Candidate of my quest. I fixed all the bugs I have come across and now, I am getting ready to send the quest over to the zeldaclassic.com Quest Database!

For those who are testing my quest, including ms_zelda_lady, get the replacement for ZC alpha 655 and play all the way through the end. Send me reports or feedbacks when you complete the quest. Here are the (possibly) final changes of the quest:

Reconfigured the Windrobes to shoot one tornado and short improvements.

I will play through and beat the game twice before I submit it to the QDB. Have fun testing!

EDIT: If you are stuck in some part in the quest, please do not hesitate to post a reply here about your problem and I will be able to assist you.

EDIT 11/14/07: You will still get stuck in the room with 3 blocks around you, two red leevers and a lanmola in the Level 3 desert dungeon. The top block is now a (none) combo with a push (up, once, silent) flag so you don't have to quit the game soon. Magic shooting Octoroks are recolored gray.

This is the final version of the Deluxe and is now for ZC alpha 660. missing-660.zip - 2.33MB (http://zeldaclassic.armageddongames.net/viewquest.php?q=337)

(Be on the lookout for the full version of Pendants coming soon, in the meantime, download the demo from my signature!)

busta53
02-20-2016, 02:14 AM
I am stuck in level 5 I try to go in to water I can not do it I can not continue playing it. I try to play it in the beta you said it does not work in my compu I have windows 7.