PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday to

phattonez
10-24-2007, 08:56 PM
Rainman, POJ, and whoever that other person is, have a happy birthday. I bring no cake this time, but I do have that in my arsenal if anyone wants it.

EDIT: I feel stupid now, that other guy is Lutraphobiac, he hasn't been here in a while but happy birthday anyway.

Aegix Drakan
10-24-2007, 09:07 PM
Hey! Happy B-day guys!

I hope it doesn't rain on your parade, Rainman!

/me is shot for crappy puns

And Poj, have a great one.

erm2003
10-24-2007, 09:25 PM
Happy birthday guys! You will have to report back if you did anything fun today.

Dechipher
10-24-2007, 10:30 PM
Luthraphobic = Rainman.
Unfortunately he was banned a while back for being a turtling bitch, or something to that degree. Whehter or not this was a serious accusation is beyond me; I couldn't actually tell you what that means. It may not have been him, but I think it was.

Prrkitty
10-24-2007, 11:05 PM
Happy birthday y'all :) <hug>

phattonez
10-24-2007, 11:08 PM
Luthraphobic = Rainman.

Lutraphobiac=Rainman
Lutraphobiac=banned
Rainman=moderator.

Wtf?

Rainman
10-25-2007, 04:09 PM
I don't know what you guys are talking about with my brother (Lutraphobiac). Anyway, thanks all.

phattonez
10-25-2007, 04:13 PM
Thanks for clearing that up, I just posted that because I was confused by what Dechy said. So where has he been?

Rainman
10-25-2007, 04:17 PM
He's usually either working or playing WoW although last I checked he was playing Oblivion. (I don't currently live in the same area as him.)

Dechipher
10-25-2007, 08:31 PM
From what I recall there was an announcement maybe 6 months back (maybe more) in which Breaker stated that Luthraphobic was banned for being a turtling bitch. I took this to have something to do with World of Warcraft, and wasn't entirely sure if was an actual ban or not.

And I know the = sign was confusing, but I don't know the mathematical formula for "x is pretty freaking similar in physical appearance to y" so I just used = signs because everyone knows that twins are exactly the same as each other.

ShadowTiger
10-25-2007, 08:37 PM
Darn. :-/ He's missed. Do tell him that we said hello, and happy birthday (To you as well of course.) for us? ^_^

Breaker
10-25-2007, 08:50 PM
From what I recall there was an announcement maybe 6 months back (maybe more) in which Breaker stated that Luthraphobic was banned for being a turtling bitch. I took this to have something to do with World of Warcraft, and wasn't entirely sure if was an actual ban or not.

Lutraphobiac and I played on the same WOW server. It was a joke. The part about banning him anyway, he was a battleground turtling *****.