PDA

View Full Version : Something minor and off-topic that I just wanted to add

Mitsukara
10-24-2007, 07:37 PM
Several weeks... I think it was weeks... ago, I posted some big rant deal about how AGN is flawed blah blah blah blah.

One thing that I remember clearly is that I expressed some moldy old stupid grudge opinons towards members, current and former, of AGN. That was stupid, so I apologize for adding such to what I said, for whatever that's worth.

Too little too late probably. Eh. Anyway, sorry that I have no other substance to add to this post nor any other reason to make it. Just wanted to get that out.

And yes, I will be continuing my trend of not posting very often, at least for now. I can barely get anything done ever recently, it seems. It's all quite familiarly shitty. Hopefully that will be changing sometime in the next few/several months, once I sort some things out and get healthier (mentally and physically). I don't know if I'll post more at AGN when that happens or not.

Also, one more thing to add that I really wasn't respectful of. While it's always had (and has) problems, and is often an "e-drama emofest" or whatever you prefer to think of typical BS arguments/uber 1337 hax/management disagreements etc. as, and while members come and go and turn over and whatnot, and while it may indeed be a festering zombie as I claimed before, the fact that AGN still exists in some form, and has some virtues going for it, is kinda cool.

That's all. Sorry if this is "spam" or something. Whatever.

Aegix Drakan
10-24-2007, 09:28 PM
I for one missed your lengthy and intelligent posts.

It's too bad that a great member such as yourself is leaving, but it happens.

And while to oldbies like you, AGN is a zombie, to me, It's a site I can almost call home.

Well, I hope you get better in whatever ways you aren't good, and I hope you can come back again sometime.

Dechipher
10-24-2007, 10:29 PM
Too long, didn't read.

.....:D

Prrkitty
10-24-2007, 11:08 PM
I hope things are getting better for you and wish there was more that I could do to help you :) <hug>

The_Amaster
10-24-2007, 11:29 PM
Hey, just remember, AGN is more active then 90 percent of the forums on the net. ;) (Oh goody, Glenn's not around to offer his standard counter-argument"

When things pick up again, return to us Jennifer.