PDA

View Full Version : So development has stalled, hackers have striken again, and release is still far away

jman2050
10-22-2007, 07:51 PM
All I do is leave for a few months and this is what happens?!?! Shameful. I guess if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself.

;)

ShadowTiger
10-22-2007, 07:54 PM
Well this is a pleasantly surprising turn of events. :) Welcome back to the land of ZC, good sir! Your company has been missed drastically.

Gleeok
10-22-2007, 08:14 PM
Welcome back. So you got that exploding pie that Freedom sent you then? :p
Glad to hear some ZC 2.5 news that's actually good for a change.

*b*
10-22-2007, 09:02 PM
So, what? You're telling us that ZC is going to be open-source, and that we need to learn programming in order to get any new versions, which we have to do ourselves? You bastard

The_Amaster
10-22-2007, 09:36 PM
Hey, Jman! Wassup? Does this mean your back for a while, or you just popping in? Because now that Freedom's back and DD is an admin, stuff can really to turn around. And you always struck a good balance between Dark Dragon's practicality and L's crazy innovation.

jman2050
10-22-2007, 09:46 PM
Don't know how long I'll be back for. I'll at LEAST see this through to a stable beta.

Freedom
10-22-2007, 10:13 PM
There IS a God in heaven...
And all this after I gave up about two weeks ago and started getting interest in Harley Trikes as a new hobby.

Shoelace
10-22-2007, 11:18 PM
JMAN!!! I LOVE YOU! <3

I mean, there has been a lot of work by DD, but having you back even if it is just for a little while, is just awesome. Thank you jman! O_O

Petoe
10-23-2007, 12:36 AM
For some reason I lost all interest in ZC a while back... But if jman is back (even if it is only for a little while), then I'm back too to test ZC and to make new quests! O_o

Majora
10-24-2007, 07:29 PM
WELCOME BACK.

Development has stalled only in the sense that nothing new is being added to ZC like it used to be.

Din
10-24-2007, 07:55 PM
Finally people realize that if this continues without the key dev, it just won't be ZC anymore.

Welcome back jman!

Heck hath broken out, like lots of hacking, but many positive things have still happened. (Glenn is gone,)

Nicholas Steel
10-24-2007, 09:09 PM
uh, just because we dont see anything in the changelog, doesn't mean NOTHING is happening. the changelog is only updated once a developer has finished making/fixing whatever he/she was assigned to begin with and has submitted the changes to the source repository.

until its submitted it can't be seen and i guess the devs transfer the changes between each other privately to ensure each persons changes don't collide with each other. oh and don't forget they all have lives.