PDA

View Full Version : what happened here just before with the forums?

Nicholas Steel
10-22-2007, 01:23 AM
if news about whats happening was posted in that "so..." thread thats several pages long then donut blame me for not wanting to dig around or not paying attention to that boring thread.

after making a post, the text at the bottom of the auto forward page is buggy.

phattonez
10-22-2007, 01:24 AM
There wasn't much info there. Something was wrong with the host from what I heard, but everything is fine now, except for the arcade.

Nicholas Steel
10-22-2007, 03:43 AM
i edited pinnecons news post @ zeldaclassic.com if anyone cared.

AtmaWeapon
10-23-2007, 02:13 AM
What if I want to cinnamon roll blame it instead of donuts?

Sam Atoms
10-28-2007, 06:46 AM
if news about whats happening was posted in that "so..." thread thats several pages long then donut blame me for not wanting to dig around or not paying attention to that boring thread.

Yeah. What the devil is it doing near the top all the time anyway?

And really, 1,120 posts? Threads that long usually belong in Forum Gamez.

biggiy05
10-28-2007, 01:14 PM
Yeah. What the devil is it doing near the top all the time anyway?

And really, 1,120 posts? Threads that long usually belong in Forum Gamez.

It's the most active thread in GD. It's not a game thread so it doesn't belong in the forum games.

phattonez
10-28-2007, 01:20 PM
^^Usually, how many other threads can boast that many posts and not be completely filled with spam?

erm2003
10-29-2007, 05:32 AM
Is anyone else experiencing any odd issues when loading pages on the forum? Occasionally the main page for me will be scrambled with black spots in places.

Also the edit button for my posts isn't appearing... ok on this one it did, but not for a post in the So... thread.

Breaker
10-29-2007, 05:50 AM
What browser are you using?

erm2003
10-29-2007, 07:23 PM
IE7 with Vista. And please everyone, don't go telling me about how I should be using Firefox or anything. The website I need to use for work e-mail doesn't work through Firefox and they won't fix it. I prefer to have everything in one program so I use IE.

Anyway, it only happens every now and then and it's only been over the past several days. So far tonight though I haven't had an issue yet.

deathbyhokie
10-29-2007, 11:31 PM
The website I need to use for work e-mail doesn't work through Firefox and they won't fix it. I prefer to have everything in one program so I use IE.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1419

IE Tab. Use it, love it, never have to open a real IE window again.