PDA

View Full Version : Lost Isle 3 HEARTED!!!!

Anarchy_Balsac
10-16-2007, 04:08 PM
Hate to make a new topic for this, but I think a 3 heart run, a successful one at that certainly warrants it. I actually killed orlach without using a medicine, even in his final form. Although, I had to use them on the crumbling thing after he died. For those of you skeptics, you can download the save file here, but beware there are spoilers there:

http://www.zeldaclassicforum.com/showthread.php?t=1472

And yes, orlach is one tough cookie, even after you learn his patterns. Especially when he's dropping those medicine pills on you. Of course his fire form is easy, but that don't really count ;). I'll be posting a review later, for now, I'm just excited that I proved what many people thought impossible.

Russ
10-16-2007, 08:28 PM
3 hearts! You beat Lost Isle with three hearts!? Wow you're good!

Gleeok
10-16-2007, 10:57 PM
Congrats Anarchy_Balsac. A while back I had five hearts at level 2 and was going to finish the game with that, but I've got to start over again. :(

Good job.

PS-What's an Orlach?

Russ
10-16-2007, 11:04 PM
PS-What's an Orlach?

I'm guessing that is the name of that black blob that appears at the beggining of each level.

Anarchy_Balsac
10-16-2007, 11:11 PM
Yeah it is. Now when I get time later this week, I'll see what I can do with your, "dungeon", the original one of course.

Gleeok
10-16-2007, 11:50 PM
Yeah it is. Now when I get time later this week, I'll see what I can do with your, "dungeon", the original one of course.

I didn't redo it for no reason. The first one was horrible in terms of design, plus it doesn't have the custom bossed added, or the custom enemies. It's just impossible for no reason. If you want a challenge, play it on "normal" mode, ie; don't get the potion and pretend you don't start with full life. XD ...plus there's no Gleeok in the old one. every level now has to have the epic Gleeok battle in it. ;)

Anarchy_Balsac
10-16-2007, 11:58 PM
Tsk tsk we'll see about all that.