PDA

View Full Version : Embattled Calif. Dentist Says Breast Rubs Necessary

Prrkitty
10-15-2007, 11:02 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,301710,00.html

Quote: A dentist accused of fondling the breasts of 27 female patients is trying to keep his dental license by arguing that chest massages are an appropriate procedure in certain cases. Mark Anderson's lawyer says dental journals discuss the need to massage the pectoral muscles to treat a common jaw problem.

--------

So... next time you're at the dentist and your TMJ is really hurting ask the doc to rub your 'pecs!! <ROFLOL>

phattonez
10-15-2007, 11:25 PM
I've always had problems with my jaw. So I just rub my pecs and I'm good? If this doesn't work I'm suing.

Lilith
10-15-2007, 11:34 PM
---

AtmaWeapon
10-16-2007, 01:12 AM
Wait what you guys don't get breast massages at the dentist? I thought this was a normal thing :(

Anarchy_Balsac
10-16-2007, 01:21 AM
Even if what he said about chest messages is somehow true, which is extremely doubtful, he'd pretty damn stupid to try it on women and not expect a sexual harassment lawsuit. But then again, I guess stupid people exist so that those of us who are smarter than them have nothing to feel bad about. *shrug*

Gleeok
10-16-2007, 01:48 AM
Wait what you guys don't get breast massages at the dentist? I thought this was a normal thing :(

That was the best part about going to the dentist.

Ooh, dentist jokes:

---------------------end-thread-here-----------------------

What does the dentist of the year get?...A little plaque

What does a dentist do on a roller coaster?...He braces himself

What did the dentist say to the computer?...This won't hurt a byte

What did the tooth say to the departing dentist?...Fill me in when you get back

What was the dentist doing in Panama?...Looking for the Root Canal

A guy and a girl met at a bar. They started getting along really well and they decide to go to the girl's place for a drink.
A few drinks later, the guy took off his shirt and washed his hands.
He then took off his socks and washed his hands.
The girl looked at him and said, "You must be a dentist!"
Flabbergasted, the guy responded, "Why yes. That's amazing. How did you determine that?"
The woman replied, "Easy... you keep washing your hands."
Well, one thing led to another, and they migrated to the bed. Things became more and more passionate and... (*snip*)
After their passionate deed was done the woman remarked, "You must be a GREAT dentist!"
The guy was very surprised, and said 'Yes! Yes! I sure am a great dentist... You amaze me! And how did you know THAT, my dear?
' His lover said, "That's easy. I didn't feel a thing."

Patient: How much to have this tooth pulled?
Dentist: With pain $200 and without pain $100.

Patient: Well, without pain it's cheaper. Pull it WITHOUT pain.

Without anesthesia neither anything, the dentist begins to extract the tooth, when the patient outcry: Aaaahhhhhhhh !!!!!

Hey, WITH pain it costs $200 !!!, replies the dentist.

...well I didn't say they were good jokes.

moocow
10-16-2007, 10:04 PM
So... next time you're at the dentist and your TMJ is really hurting ask the doc to rub your 'pecs!! <ROFLOL>

Finally! A solution for my TMJ!!!

*goes off to massage her chest*

Lilith
10-16-2007, 11:28 PM
---

Prrkitty
10-17-2007, 12:00 AM
I have very very bad TMJ :( Seems it goes hand-in-hand with the fibro <blah>

Cloral
10-17-2007, 02:38 PM
Quote: A dentist accused of fondling the breasts of 27 female patients is trying to keep his dental license by arguing that chest massages are an appropriate procedure in certain cases. Mark Anderson's lawyer says dental journals discuss the need to massage the pectoral muscles to treat a common jaw problem.

Damn, I'm in the wrong business! :lol:

Prrkitty
10-17-2007, 02:53 PM
LOL! You'd only be a success for maybe one or two clients... until they turned ya in. Then it'd all go downhill really fast.