PDA

View Full Version : Bulid 626 for 2.5

GamerMan
10-10-2007, 06:34 PM
So far build 626 2.11 is working fine no major bugs detected or any of the sort.But to the point, I will be useing 2.11 untell/it craps out on me..if it does
but what I was going to ask is wile i'm pretty good at detecting bugs whould you like me to report any bugs I find,if so let me know.I have found my fare share of bugs in the erlyer bulids but so far this one proves to be sucsessfull.
But i'm sure there will be a few bugs.

This message goes to bug testers and/or admins.

Joe123
10-10-2007, 06:44 PM
I'm not really sure what you're getting at there, but if you're using a beta, make sure to back up your file as often as you possibly can without going insane. Seriously. I've started working on a new quest for the past couple of weeks, and my files been corrupted at least 5 times already.

GamerMan
10-10-2007, 07:45 PM
Yeah I know that happend to me alot on older 2.11 betas,but this one seems ok, as long as you don't add to many stuff in the zc folder, and dont mess with the sfx or new enemys and etc.Basicly just keep your game files as they are in 2.10 format,you can still add the new items,just try to use as little new features as you can then you should be fine.

Also becuse it is a beta! I will not really make a main quest with it, untell they come out with a stable version,but if we can detect and destroy as much bugs as we can find, it will be a plus for the next version;)

But I have started makeing a quest with PTUX, but even if it does erase I can just make another,I am still trying to get a blank disk again so I can get DOR T set but it's looking a bit dim,but I will have a thumb drive by friday so i'll manage untell then.

Plissken
10-10-2007, 10:12 PM
Yes confirm any bugs you come across in the bug forums. Help the devs help you.

GamerMan
10-10-2007, 10:42 PM
Yes confirm any bugs you come across in the bug forums. Help the devs help you.Ok,then I shall start so far i've seen no major problems or any problems for that matter.

But when I run zc launch and go to see what files are missing it says ag is missing and can't run zc without it,yet it's there and zc still runs and I have the correct ag file,the same one that came with the beta version.