PDA

View Full Version : Importing tiles

Master Maniac
10-10-2007, 01:25 AM
ok im at my wits end... i need to know how to import downloaded tiles to a quest. And also... if ive drawn new tiles before in the quest, will it erase them? if it does then i just wont use the new tiles and stuff.

Gleeok
10-10-2007, 01:30 AM
Nonsense! You can also leech and grab, doncha know. These are not complicated at all. But first things first, we're gonna need the right palletes. So which tileset are you using and which tileset are you wanting to import tiles from?

Master Maniac
10-10-2007, 02:01 AM
its on pure zc i think... somethin like a summoning circle. and i dont even kno what tileset they are from. it looked lika a good set of stuff to use on the master sword altar so i pulled it from the net onto my computer.

Gleeok
10-10-2007, 02:06 AM
Right, your goint to want to go to pallettes->levels, and select a level pallete to use for the graphics. Cset 2,3,4 or 9...I'd use #4. now hit "grab" select the pic, and grab the colors.

Next goto Graphics->Tiles, find a free page and hit "grab". Now as your grabbing, use the shift-click method to grab all the tiles at once.

Master Maniac
10-10-2007, 02:20 AM
Right, your goint to want to go to pallettes->levels, and select a level pallete to use for the graphics. Cset 2,3,4 or 9...I'd use #4. now hit "grab" select the pic, and grab the colors.

Next goto Graphics->Tiles, find a free page and hit "grab". Now as your grabbing, use the shift-click method to grab all the tiles at once.

ok ill try it next time i work on the computer... im on my wii rite now. thank you very much