PDA

View Full Version : How Not To Play Wii Games

MasterSwordUltima
10-09-2007, 09:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwDC-cX_-jk&mode=related&search=

Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to get a Zapper [and probably another handgun style one for the other Wii-mote/Nunchuk], but this makes it look, oh so gay. Not just the queer looking jock who has never played a video game in his life get such a kick out of shooting zombies in the legs, but the terrible music that goes with it.

This also makes Umbrella Chronicles look like a joke of a game, and I'm personally psyched for it. Discuss.

AtmaWeapon
10-09-2007, 09:38 PM
I like how all Wii games are apparently intended to be played standing up. They are not catering to the guys like me who want to go 4-5 hours in a run.

I mean a lot of people have to stand for 8 hours a day who wants to come home and stand to play video games?

Also I like how his dumpy wife aimed with one eye closed like the crosshair wasn't enough to show her where she was aiming.

Basically the old one-handed zapper design was way better than this bastard-mutant-child-of-a-super-scope design.

GamerMan
10-09-2007, 09:46 PM
I like how all Wii games are apparently intended to be played standing up. They are not catering to the guys like me who want to go 4-5 hours in a run.

I mean a lot of people have to stand for 8 hours a day who wants to come home and stand to play video games?

Also I like how his dumpy wife aimed with one eye closed like the crosshair wasn't enough to show her where she was aiming.

Basically the old one-handed zapper design was way better than this bastard-mutant-child-of-a-super-scope design.Someone told me that one of the reasons they made the wii like that is, to get us fat lazy americans off the couch,but i'll still find away to sit and play it..lol I'm not really lazy just do alot of work wile i'm playing games and eating food...(allday)discuss

MasterSwordUltima
10-09-2007, 09:56 PM
I don't even play Wii Sports standing up [well...not always]. Incidentally, the first time Sute and I played tennis, I thwacked her in the back on accident.

I like your comment about the cross-hair, Atma. Its so true.

Masamune
10-09-2007, 10:03 PM
I don't see how this is any better than light gun though. :|

rock_nog
10-09-2007, 10:47 PM
I don't see how this is any better than light gun though. :|
To be fair, that's more to do with the fact that the light gun was one of the most incredible technological advances of the 20th century. Of course it doesn't seem any better than the light gun; it's hard to improve on perfection. Unless they had invented a way to shoot the freakin' dog in Duck Hunt.

Sorry if I seem a little overzealous, I just have very fond memories of my old Nintendo Zapper.

Skulkraken
10-11-2007, 01:41 AM
The Zapper definitely ruled. I still have mine, sitting in a box with the rest of NES gear. One thing I've been tempted to do since the Wii first came out has been taking a Wii remote and transplanting its guts into a light gun. I don't have the money (or engineering skill) to actually pull it off, but it's still something I want to do regardless.

MasterSwordUltima
10-11-2007, 09:09 AM
If you look it up on google, you'll come across a couple of modded fusion Zapper/Wii-motes. Some places may even show you how to do it.

GamerMan
10-11-2007, 06:47 PM
I don't even play Wii Sports standing up [well...not always]. Incidentally, the first time Sute and I played tennis, I thwacked her in the back on accident.

I like your comment about the cross-hair, Atma. Its so true.lol..ouch..that must have hurt,and how much do they run for?on a site I used to mod at there was deals, 2 for 50 bucks including wiimotes.

MasterSwordUltima
10-12-2007, 09:18 AM
How much to they run for? No no, you do the modding.

I really hate when people pay others to mod their stuff for them [even mod-chipped consoles]. The whole point is to do it yourself, make it yours. Modify it to how you want it, not how someone else has it. Blech.

GamerMan
10-12-2007, 05:37 PM
Um I know all about that junk,I meant how much they cost,wich also you can say (how much do they run for)<price

I used to mod a site called (wii hacks) it's mainly about mod chips and such,but I left there had to many stuff to do on other sites now I just sit around and do nothing, untell my webmastering comes into play.

MasterSwordUltima
10-12-2007, 08:04 PM
What exactly do you mean about the cost? Were you asking how much it costs to mod it? Or how much it costs to buy a modded one?

If you meant the first question, then it costs $30 for the Wii-mote, and however much you can get a Zapper for online, or at whatever store...but shouldn't that be obvious?

Your posts confuse the hell out of me. Just take a minute to spell check your posts, makes a world of a difference.