PDA

View Full Version : Beta Testers needed

Russ
10-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Hello! I am seeking beta testers for the end of time remake. It's not quite done, but it will be shortly, and I would like to have some people to beta test it. Anyone up for the job?

Din
10-09-2007, 07:43 PM
I'll beta test!

Russ
10-09-2007, 07:46 PM
Wow! That was quick. I'll send you the qst file as soon as I'm done with it then. Thanks for helping.

And by the way. POST 300.

Edit: Forgot to mention a few things. First, you need the most recent alpha build to test it. Second, I would like both people who have played the original and people who have not to test it. If you have played the original, and you notice something that I messed up on, please tell me.

Edit2: I almost forgot. I take no credit for any original ideas in this quest. The original was made by Pineconn. All I did was copy it to newer graphics.

DarkDeath
10-09-2007, 08:10 PM
If you need someone else to beta test... Hello.

GamerMan
10-09-2007, 08:27 PM
I am very skilled in beta testing, I have also played your (end of time) quest before, and I will be happy to help:)

Russ
10-09-2007, 09:12 PM
Sure, you guys can help beta test.

I have also played your (end of time) quest before,

Just to clarify, I did not make the original end of time. Pineconn did. I just updated the graphics. (And added a few things...)

GamerMan
10-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Oh ok,well anyway I played it before and will be glad to help you, also what tileset are you using same as he did before?

Russ
10-09-2007, 11:24 PM
It uses the DOR tileset, with a few tiles imported from pure zc. I'm almost done with it (I'm making level 9) so I'll send you all it when it's done.

GamerMan
10-09-2007, 11:57 PM
Ok,and I love the DOR set thanks raiden for that 5/5 tileset:)

Russ
10-12-2007, 06:50 PM
I sent all of you the quest. Play it with build 626 from shardstorm.com

Edit: Woops, the original link was bad. Check the new private message.

Edit 2: Got your message GamerMan. I sent you a link to the zipped folder.

DarkDeath
10-14-2007, 05:53 PM
Woo I have been a way for a few days while downloading a bunch of C# shiz (Im on dial - up) and Im still on the down stairs comp, so I will get to play testing it soon kk. Oh and if your wondering I was making a web browser in C# today called "Smurf" and theres one line of code keeping it from working lol I will try to fix that later too and maybe one of you guys would like to try it lol.

Din
10-27-2007, 09:52 AM
Bug found, when you head north to the river bed you use the stepladder in, if you can follow it right, and then get stuck and have to reset.

Russ
10-27-2007, 10:19 AM
Okay. I'll get to fixing that. I found a few bugs myself. I will PM you guys the most recet version right after I finish working on an addition that I am putting in.

Edit: Which river bed?

Edit adain: Oh, I see. Fixed by putting two trees on either side of the screen so you can't walk off.