PDA

View Full Version : Crazy moments

GamerMan
10-09-2007, 05:41 PM
Post some of the crazyest things you have ever went through.

One time I was riding bikes up in the hills with a few friends,we were just having fun, typical teen stuff at that time,anyway we road our bikes down this one hill,we were just halling big time, going so fast you can't even bail off the bike,and I did not know I was heading towrds this 35 foot cliff.
My friend new however, that was my first time there and I road my bike right off the cliff landed face first and the bike feel on me.ouch!!! at the time I was like 14 and a 14 year old going off a 35 foot cliff trouble.

I was going like 15-20 miles a hour dogeing trees then the cliff came up...and it came up hard!

Masamune
10-09-2007, 05:45 PM
I was held up at gunpoint on St. Patrick's day a couple years ago.

Archibaldo
10-09-2007, 05:50 PM
This one time there was this guy I knew who was biking up on the hills and stuff, you know, typical teen things. Just havin' fun. So anyway he rode his bike down the hill. They were haulin' ass big time. They were going so fast they couldn't even bail off the bike. But the guy I knew didn't even know he was heading for a 35 foot cliff.

But this other guy knew that it was the first guy's first time however. And the guy rode his bike right off the cliff a landed face first and the bike fell in him. Ouch! At the time he was only like 14 though, and a 14 year old going off a 35 foot cliff is trouble.

He was going like 15-20 miles an hour and dodging tress n' stuff. Then the cliff came up, and it came up hard.

AtmaWeapon
10-09-2007, 09:16 PM
One time I figured I'd go and make a post that was just a quote of another post with the grammar and spelling corrected. I figured it'd be a really awesome burn and I'd get all kinds of points with the girl(s?) that (sometimes) post on the forums.

Instead it turned out it was a really weak burn and didn't do anything for the thread and I ended up just spending the night drinking Mountain Dew Code Red and trying to remove "Yes We Can" from my GH2 disc.

Also I was really ashamed because in the middle of my spelling and grammar burn I managed to misspell "trees", "and", and used a few inappropriate prepositions.

GamerMan
10-09-2007, 09:18 PM
I was held up at gunpoint on St. Patrick's day a couple years ago.WOW that really sucks, well i'm glad to know your ok:scared:

This one time there was this guy I knew who was biking up on the hills and stuff, you know, typical teen things. Just havin' fun. So anyway he rode his bike down the hill. They were haulin' ass big time. They were going so fast they couldn't even bail off the bike. But the guy I knew didn't even know he was heading for a 35 foot cliff.

But this other guy knew that it was the first guy's first time however. And the guy rode his bike right off the cliff a landed face first and the bike fell in him. Ouch! At the time he was only like 14 though, and a 14 year old going off a 35 foot cliff is trouble.

He was going like 15-20 miles an hour and dodging tress n' stuff. Then the cliff came up, and it came up hard.????????..lol

The_Amaster
10-09-2007, 09:29 PM
English class last year.

I kid you not. Most frustrating teacher ever. Never clear about what she wanted, but always assigning as lot of it. More than one day I spent with a bruised foot from kicking a brick wall full force out of frustration, and I almost broke down in class a few times.

Yeah, it sucked.

phattonez
10-09-2007, 09:38 PM
I was walking back from school one day and this guy started talking to me and I think he was messing around but being an ass. So I ignored him and kept on walking, then all of sudden I hear this yelling, turn around, and see that he's gotten after the car and he's chasing me. At this point I'm just like well, no way I'm gonna avoid this (I had a heavy backpack and I was not going to drop it to let it get stolen) so I pretended to ignore him. I guess it worked because he ran and eventually dove into some grass.

GamerMan
10-09-2007, 09:39 PM
Darn Teachers thease days huh..I never realy had that problem but in fact a similar incedent, but i'm not going to disscuse it...(reasons)..bad reasons:naughty:<wait wrong face..

Masamune
10-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Darn Teachers thease days huh..I never realy had that problem but in fact a similar incedent, but i'm not going to disscuse it...(reasons)..bad reasons:naughty:<wait wrong face..

No, please tell us these reasons. I am really interested in knowing.

Modus Ponens
10-10-2007, 12:43 AM
My parents both had cancer. Not at the same time, fortunately, but it was pretty crazy.

Also, I was once in love with a beautiful, wonderful girl who thought I was pretty cool too. We were going to hang out one day but she called to cancel because her mom had just died. Of course I felt horrible for her, but really, there was nothing I could do, and that was it. After that I tried very hard to do the right thing all the time, but when I look back at some of the choices I made, I'm not surprised she stopped hanging out with me. I haven't seen her for a few months now.

Okay, that was more depressing and pathetic than crazy, I guess.

Breaker
10-10-2007, 06:22 AM
Wow. You guys sure have had some crazy moments.

moocow
10-10-2007, 07:29 AM
A friend of mine and I were cornered by some crazy drunk guy. He half fell, half jumped at me and I pushed him backwards, almost knocking him on his ass... Some lady was walking her dog and saw him, told him to leave us alone or she'd kick his nuts in, lol. Then the bar owners came out and got rid of him. Pretty scary.

Yesterday while at work, I went out to my car to roll my windows up because it looked like it might rain. Got to my car and heard tires squeal then the loud, disgusting smash of twisting metal. Turned around and saw a car just as it stopped on 21st street...

http://www.newarkadvocate.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=BF&Dato=20071009&Kategori=UPDATES03&Lopenr=710090801&Ref=PH

The woman who was hit was life flighted. The guy who hit her admitted himself to the hospital later. Scary stuff.

Modus Ponens
10-10-2007, 03:22 PM
I was once walking my dog in my neighborhood. We were on our way back up the hill toward my house when a Jeep raced past me. It was going so fast that I decided to watch it to see if it would ever slow down. I was on a long, steep hill, so I could continue to track it for a very long way. I saw it careen down the road and nearly hit at least one other car, and then barrel through a red light. I tracked it until it rounded a bend far off in the distance.

After contemplating this peculiar turn for a few moments, I continued up the hill. It wasn't long before I saw on my right a house on the corner, which I have seen many times as I walked my dog, this time with the corner of its garage severely smashed in. There was a water pipe that had broken and was spraying about. The man and woman who lived there had come outside, the woman in her housecoat, and were visibly (and understandably) upset. I continued to my house, but when I think back on it, I wish I'd gone over to see if there was anything I could have done to help.

I wish I'd gotten the Jeep's license plate number.

GamerMan
10-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Well 5 min's ago I just sliped down some stairs, and it took off some skin from my hand,doesn't hurt no more,but pretty crazy!!and now my hand is kinda messed up, my arm also got a bit hurt.:uhoh:

Jenny
10-10-2007, 05:21 PM
last month when my friend and i were at the mall, some guy asked us if he could have our money or somthin. we just ignored but he followed us through the mall so we just told the cashier in the shoe store. the old guy cryed lol.

GamerMan
10-10-2007, 05:57 PM
last month when my friend and i were at the mall, some guy asked us if he could have our money or somthin. we just ignored but he followed us through the mall so we just told the cashier in the shoe store. the old guy cryed lol.I was in the down town Seattle 2 days ago,and some guy walked up to my friend and said(you got any money for me)then he said he was OG and walked off I was cracking up so hard..lol

phattonez
10-10-2007, 06:17 PM
That reminds me of this one time that I finished work at the hospital and this guy game up to me and my friend. He was kind of weird looking and he said that he wanted to get to this other hospital a few miles away. She didn't say a thing, but this other guy was acting weird and he didn't even ask me for anything. He was basically just telling me all this stuff, and I didn't want to go to the car with this guy there. He did manage to scare us though by telling us "You're not gonna call the police, are you?" and then saying that the police were after him. He said he just wanted to go to the hospital to die. I guess he got tired of talking to me because I could barely understand him and he didn't want anything I said I could help him with.

GamerMan
10-10-2007, 06:22 PM
That reminds me of this one time that I finished work at the hospital and this guy game up to me and my friend. He was kind of weird looking and he said that he wanted to get to this other hospital a few miles away. She didn't say a thing, but this other guy was acting weird and he didn't even ask me for anything. He was basically just telling me all this stuff, and I didn't want to go to the car with this guy there. He did manage to scare us though by telling us "You're not gonna call the police, are you?" and then saying that the police were after him. He said he just wanted to go to the hospital to die. I guess he got tired of talking to me because I could barely understand him and he didn't want anything I said I could help him with.CRAZY:So what happend to him in the end?or was that the last time you ever seen him again?

phattonez
10-10-2007, 08:15 PM
Well I drove home and called security at the hospital. The security officer later told me that the guy ran off when he tried to approach him.

Aegix Drakan
10-10-2007, 08:17 PM
Well...I've had crazy moments, but none as crazy as these...

But man...you shoudl've seen the Smash bros brawl board today...THAT was a crazy moment/day.

GamerMan
10-10-2007, 10:03 PM
Well I drove home and called security at the hospital. The security officer later told me that the guy ran off when he tried to approach him.You work at a hospital?:smoking:sorry,anyway thats crazy,hey one time when I was a kid, I was walking home from school and someone yelled my name(a friend)SO i tuned around but kept walking and walked right into a stop sign....BOOM...over 30 other kids/people seen it all..lol..it was crazy as as heck:laughing:

phattonez
10-10-2007, 10:52 PM
^^I just volunteered there.

GamerMan
10-10-2007, 11:07 PM
^^I just volunteered there.Thats sweet of you,most people whould tremble at the idea, thats probly what I need some good old charity work,to get me off my ___ for a bit...i'm really gonna look into that, mabe helping a homless shellter or something.

Skulkraken
10-11-2007, 02:13 AM
The craziest situation I can think of is what happened when my senior year prom rolled around at my school. My AP Psychology teacher, for no real reason, decided to do whatever it would take to get me a date for that night. The conversation went something like this:

Teacher: Are you going to the prom?

Me: No. I'm not interested. Besides, I don't have a date.

Teacher: How about if I found a girl to be your date?

Me: Huh?

Teacher: I'll pay for your tuxedo, and a limo for the two of you.

Me: What?

Teacher: I'll even pay for a hotel room!!

Me: WTF?!?!

He ended up spending about a week trying to bribe girls in my classes to go out with me for that night. He failed entirely, and I spent my prom night at home, playing PC games online.

Modus Ponens
10-11-2007, 03:04 AM
Wow. Would you happen to be his son? Because that would explain things a bit better.

Skulkraken
10-11-2007, 03:47 AM
Nope. I'm not related to him at all, which was part of what made his sudden interest in seeing me get hooked up worrying. As far as I know, he did it simply because he thought I needed help in some way.

Aegix Drakan
10-11-2007, 09:38 AM
ok, that's just weird...

Banon
10-11-2007, 11:11 AM
One time, I was playing Trauma Center on my DS at school, when this kid in my grade started throwing tin foil at me. I told him to stop it. He came over, and tried to strangle me (seriously). He failed miserably though. I didn't even fight back. I just kept on playing Trauma Center while he strangled me. A teacher walked by, laughed then walked away.

P.S. I beat the stage lol:D

ZTC
10-11-2007, 11:47 AM
I sometimes have some weird shit happen to me at work...
Really early this year, I found out that a girl I worked with wanted to go out with me. She said that she was 17 and I was like, "Ehhhhhh". So with the help of a lardass of a coworker both of the girls started harassing me into going out with her. Like a day aftwards, I found out that she just turned 16 and I was pretty much refusing her. I told the Assistant Manager about it and both girls got fired two days later because of it.

GamerMan
10-11-2007, 01:48 PM
Wow. Would you happen to be his son? Because that would explain things a bit better.Agreed,or he was a spy sent from the government to help and protect you:DI'm probly way off on both of them,anyway your somewhat lucky my teachers whould not have done that for me:shakeno:

Masamune
10-11-2007, 05:08 PM
I nutted in my hand and slapped my friend in the face with it yesterday. That's pretty crazy, right?

GamerMan
10-11-2007, 05:12 PM
I nutted in my hand and slapped my friend in the face with it yesterday. That's pretty crazy, right?THE crazyest thing I heard in a long time..lol..but why a friend? why not some random guy?:D

Modus Ponens
10-11-2007, 11:14 PM
How long was it between these two events, Masa?

GamerMan
10-11-2007, 11:27 PM
I once let my friend do that thing were they pass you out,and he did it and I feel and busted my eye on the corner of a coffie table;)..lol..had a black eye for a day:shakeno: