PDA

View Full Version : Back from my vacation in Las Vegas

vegeta1215
10-09-2007, 03:52 PM
I went on vacation for a few days with my family to Las Vegas. I would've liked to have stayed a little longer, but we had a lot of fun while there. We saw the Jubilee show at Bally's, visited a lot of cool sites, and did a little gambling. I played blackjack and few times and in the end came out a little ahead, which is pretty good considering I never played before. I especially enjoying playing blackjack at the tables in front of the Pussy Cat Doll club in Caeser's Palace. I bet you can guess what kind of dealers they had :naughty:

I can't wait to go again. Anyone else been to Las Vegas or plan to go there in the near future?

KJAZZ
10-10-2007, 12:38 PM
I went with my family about four years ago for my sister's 21st birthday. I didn't really get to do all that much, being 16 and all... but it was still fun to see all the sights. Except for the car ride to and from. That wasn't fun.

Aegix Drakan
10-10-2007, 12:53 PM
I went just this summer, actually.

Pretty cool place (actually, it was hot...). We stayed at the Luxor, in a room with a great view of (of all things) the sphinx's ass.

It was a great trip.

BTW, Vegeta1215, do you happen to know a "Bret"? My dad knows someone who just got back from Vegas with that name...

vegeta1215
10-10-2007, 06:40 PM
The weather was really cool when we went, which everyone there said was unusual (they said it had been hot the previous week), so it was nice. We just stayed at the Best Western by the convention center - my Dad works for a Best Western so we got a really good rate for the room, but unfortunately we paid a lot for airfare. Next time I'd like to stay at the MGM Grand or the Flamingo, they were really cool.

My brother's name is Brett, but he didn't come with us.

XMuppetSB
10-10-2007, 06:59 PM
Hey, I'm glad you had fun in Vegas, vegeta.:) But, I'm not planning on going there anytime soon. Because of my disability (autism), I may not even be eligible for driving school, making it hard for me to even move from place to place.

GamerMan
10-10-2007, 07:48 PM
Welcome back:shy:hope you had a great time,I spent some time in wendover nevada a wile ago.

Pineconn
10-10-2007, 08:21 PM
Lemme guess, you lost a heck of a lot more money than you won? The only time I went to Las Vegas was in June.... and it was Las Vegas, New Mexico, during my Philmont expedition. :D

vegeta1215
10-10-2007, 11:20 PM
I actually didn't lose any money gambling - I came out about $30 ahead at the end of my trip. It would've been $130 but I lost $100 my last night there playing blackjack - I started getting greedy when I was ahead and bet too much and slowly lost all my chips. But I had a lot of fun.

GamerMan
10-10-2007, 11:24 PM
I actually didn't lose any money gambling - I came out about $30 ahead at the end of my trip. It would've been $130 but I lost $100 my last night there playing blackjack - I started getting greedy when I was ahead and bet too much and slowly lost all my chips. But I had a lot of fun.The fun is what counts the most it whould be fun just being in Las Vegas(if you live in a diffrent state,I live in washington wich is kinda close to Utah and nevada(kinda)300-200 miles about.