PDA

View Full Version : oooooook.... im gonna feel like a moron for doin this

Master Maniac
10-08-2007, 08:52 PM
ok this is drivin me insane. i got a song that i want to download but i cant remember the bend or even the actual name. Really all i kno about this song is the first 2 lines of the chorus.

something like this:
"Only a hero can save us, Im not gonna stand here and wait"

i kno its either rock or alternative so if anyone has a single clue as to what im talkin about, please tell me

if you dont then please spare me the sarcasm lol kidding seriously... figure that one out... i dont even kno what i meant there lol...
:whap:

Masamune
10-08-2007, 08:54 PM
google told me that it was Nickelback - Hero. And I fucking hate Nickelback so much.

Dechipher
10-08-2007, 08:58 PM
Nickelback is so shitty.

It also had that dude from Seether singing as well, if I recall.

That song is definitely one of Nickelbacks better ones. Which isn't saying much.

rock_nog
10-08-2007, 09:01 PM
ARGH NICKELBACK!!! I wouldn't hate them so much, but it's damn near impossible for me to turn around without hearing one of their songs. No offense to any Nickelback fans out there or anything...

Gleeok
10-08-2007, 09:08 PM
Yeah, that's definately nickleback, and Goddamnit, I hate nickleback. I saw a show in San Jose years back where they opened for some other shitty band, this was before they were famous btw, and they fucking sucked something feirce. I mean how much effort does it take to tune one's guitar well enough just to play powerchords...just awful.

The_Amaster
10-08-2007, 09:17 PM
Wow...

I've never even heard Nickelback, but it seems like everyone really hates them.

Are they that bad?

GamerMan
10-08-2007, 09:29 PM
ARGH NICKELBACK!!! I wouldn't hate them so much, but it's damn near impossible for me to turn around without hearing one of their songs. No offense to any Nickelback fans out there or anything...Yes,most songs from people are good untell a bunch of stupid
little kids or whatever play the song out.

Hey, you know what, i'll go make a thread and you guys tell me the songs you think are played out the most.see you there.

Also I don't like nickel back,sucks!
but i'm noone to juge there music so I guess I suck to:(

Master Maniac
10-08-2007, 09:52 PM
geez...i dont see any problem with nickelback... of course i just moved to the city not long ago and im pretty new to rock...(i was a country boy)
but personally i like them...

what about the song, "animals"? thats a good one!one of nickelbacks better i think too:tongue:

and thanks guys... im assuming ur all emo-death metal types so im not gonna argue with yall
(and i dont mean emo in a bad way cuz i took a test on myspace and im like 80 somethin percent emo... i like darkness lol)

AtmaWeapon
10-08-2007, 10:11 PM
If you want to rock you listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd. End. Of. Story. I think I've listened to Free Bird twice a day for like two weeks now :)

Also Eagles of Death Metal those guys rock so hard.

deathbyhokie
10-08-2007, 10:14 PM
This is why Nickelback sucks (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2040548262940568246&q=nickelback+sucks&total=240&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0)

Really now, at least write more than one song

I concur with Atma on decent music, although I feel his classic rock tastes are far more southern than mine.

Gleeok
10-08-2007, 10:26 PM
This is why Nickelback sucks (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2040548262940568246&q=nickelback+sucks&total=240&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0)

Really now, at least write more than one song

Ahahahaha!!! That's too funny. Someone actually did it. Usually the bpm varies a little.

and thanks guys... im assuming ur all emo-death metal types so im not gonna argue with yall
(and i dont mean emo in a bad way cuz i took a test on myspace and im like 80 somethin percent emo... i like darkness lol)

:odd:

rock_nog
10-08-2007, 10:28 PM
Substitute Zeppelin for Skynyrd, and I'm good (not that I've got anything against Skynyrd).

EDIT: Wow, my Wii-typing skills suck.

moocow
10-08-2007, 10:56 PM
google told me that it was Nickelback - Hero. And I fucking hate Nickelback so much.

Actually, just Chad Kroeger from Nickleback sings it... featuring Josey Scott. It's a decent song. It got seriously over played though... Wasn't it on the soundtrack for the first Spiderman movie? I could be wrong...

Skynyrd rocks. "Simple Man" is one of my favorite songs.

Masamune
10-08-2007, 10:56 PM
It's all about Neil Young, dude.

GamerMan
10-08-2007, 11:00 PM
I'm not emo, I cut other people not myself...dah!:)

Also I don't listen to rock that much
But I do like (Nervana).:sly:

erm2003
10-08-2007, 11:07 PM
I'm not emo, I cut other people not myself...dah!:)

Also I don't listen to rock that much
But I do like (Nervana).:sly:

Yet you don't even know how to spell the name of the band correctly?

Nickelback isn't too bad, but yes I know they are overplayed so many people get sick of hearing them. Hero is a good song though, one of the better songs Chad Kroeger sings.

GamerMan
10-08-2007, 11:17 PM
I know I spelled it wrong,anyway back on topic, nickelback? naaa.. not for me,and it's not that over played,I haven't heard a song from them for a wile now.

Master Maniac
10-09-2007, 12:28 AM
lol im sorry gleeok did i scare you?

mrz84
10-15-2007, 09:31 PM
In all seriousness, I love that song. It really is the only one of Nickelback's songs I've heard and liked. :kitty:

vegeta1215
10-15-2007, 10:09 PM
I like Nickelback okay. Animals is great, and the main riff is fun to play on the guitar. Savin' Me is a really good song and I love the music video for it. They're also one of the few modern rock bands out there that I've heard that have guitar solos.

AlexMax
10-15-2007, 11:44 PM
Nickelback?

And you feel like a moron?