PDA

View Full Version : Close to finding my cousin

ZTC
10-08-2007, 02:00 PM
An update over the past month about my missing cousin:

She called someone she knows and we finally know that she's alive. I finally found out the whole story a few days ago, too. She ran away with a 19 year old hispanic guy and they figure that she's somewhere around Phenoix Arizona. She says she'll come back if the charges are dropped against the guy, but, he has several felony charges against him for contributing to the delquincy of a minor, and for crossing several state lines. (in which the charges get worse for each one he crossed). Maybe, just maybe, we'll see her come home. I hope she comes home and they find the fucker who went with her, as they're going to throw the book at him.

Prrkitty
10-08-2007, 03:25 PM
I'm glad she's still alive (safe and sound is yet to be proven). <hug> She sounds like she's rebelling and needs an attitude adjustment (one towards a bit more smartness on her part <no offense to you, family and otherwise>.

Darth Marsden
10-08-2007, 03:47 PM
God, you and your family must be so relieved. I remember you telling us about her situation and you sounded so...

But yeah, it's great news that she's alive. Stupid, but alive. Hope she arrives back home in the none-to-distant future safe and sound.

erm2003
10-08-2007, 05:05 PM
I'm glad to hear she is ok. Hopefully she will return home soon and the whole situation can be resolved quickly.

XMuppetSB
10-08-2007, 05:44 PM
It's good to hear that your cousin is all right.

Aegix Drakan
10-08-2007, 08:44 PM
I am so relieved your cousin is ok. I hope she goes back home soon.

And...I hope she'll come to realize just how big her mistake was.

*crosses fingers for more good news*

mrz84
10-15-2007, 09:28 PM
Awesomeness that she's doing great thus far. Here's to her being reunited with you and her family soon. :kitty:

ZTC
10-16-2007, 10:56 AM
And that happened yesterday, from what I hear, she's pretty confused >_>
I'll have more when I get more information.