View Full Version : Journey Through Heaven and Hell

gray0x
10-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Questions, comments, help, etc.
Will try to help all I can.

http://zeldaclassic.armageddongames.net/download.php?file=883a3f98.zip

GamerMan
10-08-2007, 05:01 PM
What do you mean you want help or need help??
Also I am coming out with a new quest,it will
teach you some new skills as well as give you
a 5/5 in game play,and the fact I used 1.00
just makes the odds greater for you zc fans
to try it out well anyway time to go get
some more MIDI'S at purezc.

Hey anyone know a place were I can get
zelda, and final fantasy, MIDI's?
Besides at purezc.:googly:

LostInHyru1e
10-08-2007, 05:13 PM
vgmusic.com has all the best midis from all the best games.

But you're totally a thread hi-jacker. :) Start your own threads. This is for Journey Through Heaven and Hell, which I assume is a game... I think?

EDIT: How long have you been working on this quest, and do you have betas? You really need to take a lot of time on your quests.

gray0x
10-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Seriously, get your own board.

and "want" isn't a contraction, no ' needed.
Thats like saying "Wa Not"

Yeah, tis a game. It just got added a while ago

DarkDeath
10-08-2007, 11:04 PM
I just downloaded it I will start playing tomarro and tell you the bugs and stuff, btw you should put the download in your first post and tell people about the quest :)

GamerMan
10-08-2007, 11:12 PM
vgmusic.com has all the best midis from all the best games.

But you're totally a thread hi-jacker. :) Start your own threads. This is for Journey Through Heaven and Hell, which I assume is a game... I think?

EDIT: How long have you been working on this quest, and do you have betas? You really need to take a lot of time on your quests.I test it myself,and play and clean all bugs up.I have been working with zc for a few years, and when I make a quest I put alot of time in it ALOT,you can juge that when you play it.

I have added some advance stuff that most people dont have in higher version quests.Also I will never realese a quest untell I have played,AND cleaned, all bugs and errors up myself,to ensure a 100% playable quest.

I beta test my own quests,but I will let some of you beta testers play it for your self and see if YOU can find any bugs.But like I said above I will not realese it untell it's 100% playable from start to finish.

gray0x
10-09-2007, 03:53 PM
GET YOUR OWN BOARD!

... ahem. I guess I'll add a download link but i'm too lazy to do the rest xD

GamerMan
10-09-2007, 04:11 PM
Um this is a thread not a board!mabe do a bit of researce next time;)

ALSO I seen this game in the QDB, did you just finish it a bit ago?

DarkDeath
10-09-2007, 08:02 PM
BUG!!! if you use all your bombs in the VERY beginning you can't continue and I'm stuck after I completed the first dungeon btw was I supposed to get the raft I didn't get it...

Crackers
10-10-2007, 01:53 PM
Hope I'm in the right thread.
I can't seem to get the boss key in lv1. I got the message bomb across the key. Where exactly is the spot to do this? I started this quest 2 times thinking I missed something? Is this the hell part? ;)

gray0x
10-10-2007, 08:56 PM
Ah, I should add more bombs, thanks there.

The Raft isn't in Level 1, there is the candle though. And, find the boss key, and plant the bomb about half way through the room across from the key

DarkDeath
10-10-2007, 09:07 PM
Yea that took me a bit to find out a hard yet easy riddle but still nice job I just got stuck after getting out having no bombs and can't get any ever ='( sad hope its easy to fix.

gray0x
10-10-2007, 09:10 PM
There ARE bombs to buy in Climax Town, which is after Level 2. And I'm adding a store to get some in the first section of Heaven.

I gotta fix up a few things here, I'll have a new download link in a sec hopefully

DarkDeath
10-10-2007, 09:22 PM
All I meant was that there weren't in the area your in, so you can't continue anywhere else to get more. As in having bombs across the bomb able wall heh.

gray0x
10-10-2007, 09:24 PM
http://www.geocities.com/gray0x/journeyofhellnew.zip

there we go.

DarkDeath
10-10-2007, 10:10 PM
I downloaded it and it seems to be corrupted ='( try editing the same thing again with the origenal qst file