PDA

View Full Version : Zelda Parralel Worlds v1.10 is here! (beta)

Nicholas Steel
10-06-2007, 09:15 PM
http://www.geocities.com/libercy/lozpw110.zip

here is a thread with the author posting the link to it. http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,4707.0.html

enjoy. ;)

Gleeok
10-06-2007, 09:41 PM
Sweet...however I couldn't get the last one to work right. :( So I never got to play it. I already have LIPS and snes9x from before though, i'll give it a go. :)

Din
10-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Now, the only problem is going to bed.

ShadowTiger
10-06-2007, 11:07 PM
They mention that the only thing that was changed is the text.

Quite frankly, I'm still waiting for a "solution" to the fire rod / ice maze puzzle. :shrug: I never could get franpa's video to work. (Though it was more than likely a problem on my end; or perhaps just an insufficient amount of technical know-how to get it to work. Quite possible.)

Nicholas Steel
10-06-2007, 11:14 PM
its fully possible lolol, you must be really bad (no offense) at controlling link on slippery surfaces :P

i could make it an avi, do you know where the old thread was?

Gleeok
10-06-2007, 11:41 PM
I've got the (U)!!!! Yay!

OK, so here's what i'm going to do...I did manage to fuck the last one up after all...:sweat: Plus this might help anyone else attempting to play this.

1) Get Lunar IPS.
2) Get Parralel worlds IPS patch.
3) Get LTTP(U) rom
4) Patch PW to the LTTP rom.
5) Load into an emu.

Everything good, may we proceed with countdown to launch?

Nicholas Steel
10-07-2007, 04:20 AM
note: if you miss the blue boomerang you can get the red one in the south-west of the forest in the snowy dimension. i believe you cant acquire the red one if you get the blue one.

Nicholas Steel
10-07-2007, 06:21 AM
don't forget the trusty walk through found here 9.1MB in size.

http://rapidshare.com/files/21010085/Parallel_Worlds_FAQ_2-0-RC1.doc.html

MottZilla
10-07-2007, 03:28 PM
I've got the (U)!!!! Yay!

OK, so here's what i'm going to do...I did manage to fuck the last one up after all...:sweat: Plus this might help anyone else attempting to play this.

1) Get Lunar IPS.
3) Get LTTP(U) rom
5) Load into an emu.

Everything good, may we proceed with countdown to launch?

If your patched ROM doesn't work, your original rom may lack the 512 byte header. Download SNESTOOL from www.zophar.net 's utility section. Use it to "Add Header" to your rom before patching.

Nicholas Steel
10-07-2007, 09:28 PM
haha id like a link to the old thread because i cant work that ice puzzle out >.< i forgot the order to light them and when to dash oO once my memory is refreshed id be able to make a AVI for you ShadowTiger.

i forget the locations of all the dungeons... i know that rauro is bottom left. nabooru is in the quarry (need super bombs), ruto fortress is the ice fortress middle right of the map, saria gardens (required prior to rutos fortress) is past the icy lost woods.

i cant think of any other places except maybe impa's ways and the fiery lava land and sheiks hideout... i guess that = 7 crystals lol.

Gleeok
10-09-2007, 06:07 AM
note: if you miss the blue boomerang you can get the red one in the south-west of the forest in the snowy dimension. i believe you cant acquire the red one if you get the blue one.

@[email protected] wait, I can get the red one if I don't get the blue one but not if I get the red one or don't get the red one and not the blue one.....uh oh my head exploded......uh, so which one do I get?

Also these dungeons are great, far better than Nintendo could ever make. (unless Nintendo stopped making games with age groups in mind) Anyone reading this should definately check this game out.

-=SPOILER=-

Nicholas Steel
10-09-2007, 07:07 AM
you can get the blue one at the start, but in doing so you change the chest that normally contains the red boomerang to a rupee chest.

Gleeok
10-09-2007, 08:47 AM
Where the hell is the third key in the guard house??? I have the big key but it won't let me open the big chest. wtf! I need a key to get the sword!!!

punkonjunk1024
10-09-2007, 03:08 PM
Oh man, this will give me soemthing to do at work on my PSP.

GamerMan
10-09-2007, 03:14 PM
So do I just download it and play?

punkonjunk1024
10-09-2007, 04:28 PM
No, you need to patch a legally obtained ALTTP rom.

Nicholas Steel
10-09-2007, 08:22 PM
Where the hell is the third key in the guard house??? I have the big key but it won't let me open the big chest. wtf! I need a key to get the sword!!!
-=SPOILER=-

-=SPOILER=-

GamerMan
10-09-2007, 08:24 PM
No, you need to patch a legally obtained ALTTP rom.Oh ok,and were and how whould I do that?

Nicholas Steel
10-09-2007, 10:46 PM
1) Get Lunar IPS.
3) Get LTTP(U) rom
5) Load into an emu.

Gleeok
10-10-2007, 03:53 AM
Alright, I got the sword and an extra key, but when I still try and open the big chest it say's I need the big key when I obviously already have the big key.....?....Is there two big keys?

*EDIT* hehe...there's two big keys...

Nicholas Steel
12-06-2007, 08:49 AM
i can't turn the movie file into a AVI since mediafire decided to gobble the file up and not spit it out >.> there tech support did diddly squat then closed my case after i emailed them to keep it open >.<

http://seeeeph.wordpress.com/ check this out for future updates.

copsgotguns
12-07-2007, 11:59 PM
i keep getting bad checksum when i try to play. i also tried using snestool to add a header but that program doesnt seem to do anything but freeze.

edit: nevermind i solved the problem with NSRT *pats my back*