PDA

View Full Version : Kamala's Tomb

dafeedil
10-02-2007, 07:45 PM
First of all, I'd like to tell Blaman great job on this fun quest. I do have a couple of questions. First, where is the 2nd sword? I've got five hearts and hope I can get the sword before finding level 3. Also, I need the magic shield, because I've been killed by fireballs more than a few times :eyebrow: Any help would be appreciated :)

AmazingAmpharos
10-06-2007, 01:37 AM
The magic shield was in Level 2; you missed it. The second sword is in Level A which is north of the starting area.

SpacemanDan
10-06-2007, 12:59 PM
Yeah, you can get the white sword once you have the ladder. If memory serves, there are actually two magic shields in the game. (Unless I took the second one out... Can't seem to remember. :uhoh: ) As Amazing Ampharos said, the first is in level two where the two beamos are. I beleive you need to kill all the enemies, and you;ll get one. The other one is on level 3, near the beginning where the room with the pit is. (I'm not all too sure about the second one though... I can't check right now, either. I'm not on my home computer. Sorry...) Hope that helps. :D
EDIT: Woot! 200th post!

AmazingAmpharos
10-06-2007, 10:21 PM
Okay, I don't think I can figure this one out on my own. Early in Level 3, you end up in b-2 and get the Blue Mail, but it doesn't seem like there's anywhere else to do or any way back up. The northern path leads to the Blue Mail, west gets you cut off by that rising gray peg, and south is a dead end. The fact that it's nearly impossible to see doesn't help much either. What am I supposed to do?

SpacemanDan
10-10-2007, 11:52 AM
Disable transparent layers. It'll help you see big time. After falling, you go south. You should be able to find your way from there. Hope that helps! :D

zrookie
10-14-2007, 11:54 AM
what are the directions for the lost woods in level 5. i can't seem to figure it out. thanx