PDA

View Full Version : Cologne

MrCow
10-02-2007, 12:30 AM
What is everyones view on wearing cologne. I'm not talking about axe body spray or anything like that, I'm talking about real cologne. Right now I've been wearing a cheap imitation of Armani Code, smells the same 1/4 of the price. I like the nice clean light scents.
Opinions/what you use
post up

Gleeok
10-02-2007, 01:16 AM
Ugh, I'm allergic to the stuff, so needless to say I can't stand it, especially Axe, it's the worst scent ever. It smells like someone took a swim in monkey piss and then dried it off with dog fur. Same way with really strong perfumes.

...Uh, I perhaps wasn't the right person to be replying to this thread in hindsight. I can say that I cannot tell the difference between the cheap and expensive cologne though. :p

biggiy05
10-02-2007, 01:32 AM
I wear adidas move sometimes and by sometimes I mean very rarely. I usually stick to Stetson untamed.

Secksey name I know.

Skulkraken
10-02-2007, 01:35 AM
Can't say I care for using any type of cologne, cheap or expensive. I'm usually not around other people enough for my body odor to be much of a problem.

Archibaldo
10-02-2007, 07:57 AM
I only wear it when I'm going to be out doing something where I feel that wearing cologne will be advantageous, i.e. When I go to the bar to pick up chicks.

Then I usually wear Lacoste which I picked up in China Town for cheap.

Rainman
10-02-2007, 11:36 AM
If I knew anything about smelling things I'd wear it. I actually can't smell so it'd be like a blind man dressing himself.

Prrkitty
10-02-2007, 01:05 PM
I like the smell of some colognes... especially if they're light smells and not really heavy ones. I also like the scent of a guy/girl that's just gotten out of the shower... freshly washed with soap mixed with his/her own body scent.

Too many colognes/perfumes just cover the scent of the body itself. And most of the time do it with heavy scents... floral and otherwise.

I don't like really heavy sweaty body odor... but a little sweat can be a very heady arousing scent.

gdorf
10-02-2007, 02:40 PM
A small amount of aftershave is more than enough scent for me.

I agree with rainman, I don't think I can discriminate well enough between different colognes to attempt to wear them.

Pineconn
10-02-2007, 03:10 PM
The only scent that I apply to my body is original-scented Speed Stick. Yes, it's a deodorant, but it more than gets the job done when I sweat during marching band practice.

phattonez
10-02-2007, 05:56 PM
I like Curve Crush whenever I remember to put it on. It smells so good. My dad has a great cologne that I like to steal whenever i have the chance, but I don't know what it's called. The bottle is ugly as sin (a plaid design), but it's the best cologne I've ever smelled.