PDA

View Full Version : where is _L_ ?

Nicholas Steel
10-01-2007, 10:28 PM
i haven't seen him on here in ages... i fear everyone picking on him has resulted in a fine developer leaving the Zelda Classic project :' ( which is just sad... i can't believe how cruel this place can become.

:(:(

Pineconn
10-01-2007, 10:34 PM
Last Activity: 11 Hours Ago 11:23 am

Chill, people have real lives. ;)

Shoelace
10-01-2007, 11:30 PM
I know _L_ is a smart guy. He knows how forums are. He became a developer at the wrong time as he wanted to add his features in the ZC, and he did it at a period when people didn't want anymore features. Not his fault. So I don't hold anything against him for anything, and I don't think anyone does either, it is just anyone is itching for the stable ZC and want someone to pin it on. lol. :P

But yeah, he is still here, bug testing. Just like anyone else, he will be in and out as he has a life. :P

But yeah, I like _L_ because he was one of the first people to debate with me about my game's storyline. That debate was long and winded, but it made my proud that my storyline was solid as a rock. It is nice to have another hardcore Zelda fan in here.

Gleeok
10-02-2007, 12:04 AM
I do like _L_'s new features. :D It is a shame they were a tad late, and may have caused some bugs just at the point where everyone was expecting a stable beta soon.

Nicholas Steel
10-02-2007, 03:33 AM
I do like _L_'s new features. :D It is a shame they were a tad late, and may have caused some bugs just at the point where everyone was expecting a stable beta soon.

maybe thos features were always going to be in the stable build and it was someone else that asked L to implement them for the rest of the developers?

if yes then its not his fault really >.>

Gleeok
10-02-2007, 03:42 AM
It seems to be a case of bad timing is all. Personally, i'm glad there is even half of a completed enemy editor in there, not to mention all the other cool stuff.

Anarchy_Balsac
10-02-2007, 03:49 AM
I don't know what I would have done without custom enemies. I'd have had to use way too many death knights.

Gleeok
10-02-2007, 04:03 AM
*Warning* This post may contain spam. viewer discretion is advised.

1000 posts! Woot. I'd say most of them came from the bug thread, otherwise i'd have like 300 or less...

EDIT: I now see that nothing special happens at 1000 posts. I was at least expecting a custom title....or something.

Nicholas Steel
10-02-2007, 04:29 AM
you get the custom avatar option at 1000 posts...

Gleeok
10-02-2007, 04:34 AM
you get the custom avatar option at 1000 posts...

Well don't I already have a custom avatar? :odd:

EDIT: Oh, ..there it goes. I guess there's some sort of delay...Neato!

The_Amaster
10-02-2007, 07:20 AM
I would like to christen this the "Let's Appreciate L" thread.

Yah, some of the features he helped out with are really a godsend for 2.5, and I know that the ones he wants to implement afterwards are going to be phenomenal.