PDA

View Full Version : Build 626

DarkDragon
09-30-2007, 08:34 PM
Could somebody check if build 626 runs on XP (or on anything, for that matter)? I'm running Vista now, which I'm sure will cause who knows how many compatibility problems :-/

Freedom
09-30-2007, 08:58 PM
Yes and no.
Windows 98SE
I got my quest to open, and went into cheats and added some items, and forgot one, and when I went back into cheats to add it, the player crashed.

DarkDragon
09-30-2007, 09:04 PM
Ah, but at least that's a mundane bug, and not a ".dll not found" bug of doom ;)

See if you can reproduce it and post a bug report.

Gleeok
09-30-2007, 09:17 PM
I'm running Vista now

Like zoiks scoob, did he say v-v-v-vista!?

..Well all is well so far in zc and zq. The save game worked, and I couldn't reproduce the cheat problem. I'll give it more of an extensive workout later on. Good call on the virgin sacrifice, it may have paid off.

Xp btw.

Russ
10-01-2007, 12:08 AM
I'm running Vista now, which I'm sure will cause who knows how many compatibility problems :-/

Vista!? Does this mean that ZC will become more stable on Vista now? I must be dreaming. Well, now that we have a new Windows build, the bug reports are going to start coming in again. Guess I better start bug testing it.

Shoelace
10-01-2007, 12:50 AM
Yay, DD! I am using Vista too, so that is good that a developer has Devil Vista too, so that it can be stable for that version as well. :P

DarkDragon
10-01-2007, 01:07 AM
Well... keep in mind there's nothing I can really do until the Allegro folks work out the problems their engine has with Vista. I am however running both ZC and ZQ in Vista (in windowed mode) without problems, besides an annoying "Vista had to change to basic mode" every time either launches.