PDA

View Full Version : Windows build?

beefster09
09-28-2007, 10:43 PM
Could one of the Devs compile the latest build to windows? There hasn't been a windows build since 584. The wait has been close to a month, I think.

Freedom
09-29-2007, 01:35 AM
DarkDragon's 'puter has been down, hopefully he'll get it going before long. ;)

Master_of_Power
09-29-2007, 12:20 PM
well, honestly, Linux and Mac users haven't had as many builds for them to test. Patience is a virtue, those guys were waiting much longer and we had a new build at least once a week, or even twice.

Russ
09-29-2007, 01:11 PM
well, honestly, Linux and Mac users haven't had as many builds for them to test. Patience is a virtue, those guys were waiting much longer and we had a new build at least once a week, or even twice.

He's got a point. Winows build were released so often, and max and linux builds were only released every now and then. And look on the positive side, if it takes longer to release the next build, it will have more features and it will be that much more exciting.

Wolfman2000
09-29-2007, 02:27 PM
He's got a point. Windows build were released so often, and max and linux builds were only released every now and then. And look on the positive side, if it takes longer to release the next build, it will have more features and it will be that much more exciting.

I'd think if there are fewer releases, perhaps it's stabilizing? At least...that's what one can hope.

Then again, school has started for many people, so...I don't know.

*Mac User over here: so far, I'm liking what I see on 613*

Gleeok
10-31-2007, 01:19 AM
Windows build! Windows build!

Hooray! ZScript script names now appear in the FFC editor's Script menu.

Accessing Link Data using cheats no longer occasionally crashes ZC.