PDA

View Full Version : Oh hay.

moocow
09-26-2007, 11:38 PM
Nothing really important, just wanted to say hi and see how everyone is doing? I post random replies to threads but never really post anything of substance.

Still.

Soooo.....

See any good movies lately? I saw Halloween on Monday and loved it. Basically, I want to have sweaty, raunchy sex with Rob Zombie.

Next.

ShadowTiger
09-26-2007, 11:41 PM
Sleepy people read that and think of Zombies named Rob. Then they type it out that they did.

Spirited Away is still my favorite. Stardust crept damn close to it though. Otherwise, everything seems fairly mundane to me. No idea why. It's not that I don't like movies, but it just seems that watching movies taken out from the library for free is better than watching it on the big screen for $20+. Then of course, you have the total freedom to watch it whenever you want, rather than at the theater's set times, so you actually have the potential to never even get around to watching it because you're at home with all this other crap to do.

Modus Ponens
09-27-2007, 05:36 AM
The last movie I saw was Stardust, and I loved the shit out of it. (I think I even posted a thread to that effect.) That was a while ago, though. I should really like to see Superbad--Michael Cera (who played George Michael on Arrested Development) is hilarious.

Darth Marsden
09-27-2007, 07:16 AM
Last film I saw was... crap, what was it? The Bourne Supremacy, I think. That was on my birthday, August 18th. No films since then. I watch TV, and TV shows on DVD, but generally I don't tend to do anything on my days off.

Yeah, I work. Did I mention this? It's three days a week, early mornings (05:00 to 11:00, but I always finish closer to 11:15) at a small branch of Sainsbury's that's a 30 minute walk away. I have to get up at 4 in the morning to make it there. Not nice, but I do get the afternoons to myself :)

Archibaldo
09-27-2007, 10:08 AM
Well last night I watch "A Walk to Remember" with my neighbourette. That's right, my neighbor's a chick. And I came this close to sleeping with her last night too. I hate myself for screwing it up. Oh well, maybe I'll get another chance tonight. :naughty:

P.S. If you read my "One Night Stand" thread in ASWGL, yes it's the same chick. Boo-yah.

phattonez
09-27-2007, 10:55 AM
The last movie I saw was Major League on my computer. I really can't find anything interesting that has come out lately.

ZTC
09-27-2007, 12:51 PM
It's been so long since I've seen a movie that I don't remember the last one I saw >_> I might watch Battle Royale when it's finished downloading.

Pineconn
09-27-2007, 09:51 PM
I don't really watch movies, but I do enjoy a good YouTube vid.

A striking display of immaturity among peers! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNyJoDVeYCU)

BTW, that's Pineconn_lolz in the background at 0:47 holding a white shirt. ;) ;)

MottZilla
09-28-2007, 02:32 AM
Go see Resident Evil Extinction. It's awesome. Nudity, violence, and zombies. What else is there? Absolutely nothing.

deathbyhokie
09-28-2007, 06:35 AM
Go see Resident Evil Extinction. It's awesome. Nudity, violence, and zombies. What else is there? Absolutely nothing.

You forgot to mention the Milo Jovovitch clones. Because I know if i had the ability to clone Milo Jovovitch, i defintely would.

Rainman
09-30-2007, 07:45 PM
Last movie I saw, I think, was The Departed, but that was a while ago. No money to rent or go see movies.

The Departed was good though.

gdorf
09-30-2007, 11:51 PM
I watched tombstone last night.

It was a damn good movie.. for a western. ;)