PDA

View Full Version : Most lifeless (the person who spends the most time at AGN):

ShadowTiger
09-26-2007, 10:03 AM
Most lifeless (the person who spends the most time at AGN):

Glenn the Great, Beldaran, Darth Marsden, biggiy05, Cyberkitten, Phattonez, ShadowTiger, DarkDragon.

Petoe
09-26-2007, 03:15 PM
Sorry, but I think it is you... ;)

Gerudo
09-26-2007, 07:43 PM
Since I am not on this list, I vote for biggiy.

Russ
09-26-2007, 08:30 PM
My vote goes to ShadowTiger. Sorry, but you do spen a lot of time on AGN.

ShadowTiger
09-26-2007, 09:26 PM
... ... Well now I'm just not sure who to vote for. :p I suppose I'll cast my lot in with DarkDragon, since he's done so very much for the forums.

AtmaWeapon
09-27-2007, 09:12 PM
I guess people severely underestimate the amount of time it takes to make a several-page long post that no one reads <:mad:>

ShadowTiger
09-27-2007, 09:14 PM
No, I know quite well what you mean. :shakeno: It's happened to me quite a few times in the past. I made a lot of very, very long posts too, and very few people could read them.

I just haven't done it in a long time.

Aegix Drakan
09-27-2007, 09:19 PM
Lol, Atma. I always (well...alsmot always) read your whole post. I'm just a very fast reader.

Also, I am astounded that I avoided nomination for this. There are people more lifeless than me? :odd: I find that incredible.

Props to you, whoever wins!

Pineconn
09-27-2007, 10:56 PM
I guess people severely underestimate the amount of time it takes to make a several-page long post that no one reads <:mad:>

I know you are at least talking about your view on the legalization on marijuana. Yes, I read it, every stinking sentence. ;)

Actually, it was very good. I cannot say that I agreed 100&#37; on it, but I have analyzed it and found it to be very theoretical. And if you think I am lying, you are full of BULL.

(You would not understand that unless you read his post.)

Lol, when I spell check my post, it tries to replace AtmaWeapon with Tampon. :rolleyes:

AtmaWeapon
09-28-2007, 02:49 AM
Lol, when I spell check my post, it tries to replace AtmaWeapon with Tampon. :rolleyes:You know, the other day someone said theirs replaced it with "French napkin" and I pointed out that was pretty observant since if you tried to wipe your mouth with me I'd be really rude.

I'm not going there with tampon. :toast: