PDA

View Full Version : Last post

Beldaran
09-21-2007, 09:44 PM
Before I get banned for not allowing biggy to decide exactly what I am allowed to discuss, I just wanted to say goodbye.

I just got the most irrational "infraction" I could have ever imagined. Biggy commanded me not to talk about something, despite having no authority to do so, and when I made a reference to Phattonez's irrational religious beliefs as the core of an argument pertaining explicitly to the thread in question, I got an infraction for not obeying biggy.

I will no longer be spending time here because the administration has, for the final time, behaved in a small minded, petty, ignorant, and ridiculous fashion. They are incompetent and wrong.

Also, there is no god and those of you who believe there is are silly. :evil:

Farewell.

Rijuhn
09-21-2007, 09:48 PM
See you in a week.

Freedom
09-21-2007, 09:49 PM
How silly you are going to feel one of these days, I hope you aren't the most suprised dead man anyone has ever seen, that will mean it's too late. ;)
So long man, politically, I enjoyed your posts.

Brasel
09-21-2007, 09:56 PM
Hope to see you back in the future some day.

The_Amaster
09-21-2007, 09:58 PM
I have no doubt that you'll be gong for a while Beldaran. I can tell the anger in your post is genuine. I predict that at some point, maybe weeks, maybe months, maybe years later, you'll be drawn back to us.

We'll be waiting.

biggiy05
09-21-2007, 10:00 PM
Buh-bye.

Din
09-21-2007, 10:02 PM
See you soon dude.

Aegix Drakan
09-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Yeah, yeah, see you tomorrow.

My respect for you has just taken a drastic plunge, Beldaran. This topic reeks of a dramatic attempt to attract attention.

>_> Good-bye, see you whever you feel that society has "matured" enough to listen to you.

XMuppetSB
09-21-2007, 10:49 PM
Goodbye for now, Beldaran... :(

Modus Ponens
09-21-2007, 10:57 PM
Well, I'll keep an eye on the arcade high scores. I think Plissken's reign at the top of the Tetris totem will be short-lived indeed.

Prrkitty
09-21-2007, 11:36 PM
*I*, for one, hope you rethink your decision and decide to stay. <hug>

Masamune
09-21-2007, 11:40 PM
This is some shit, dude. ;o

bigjoe
09-21-2007, 11:47 PM
I just wanted to say goodbye.

Goodbye. :D

You'll be back. They always come back. And if they don't because of some guy named "sdgwegwrsetr", its them missing out.

Or perhaps you'll prove me wrong and not come back. Wouldn't put it past you.

EDIT:Please do not interpret this as a troll or a flame. I admire Beldaran and his open mindedness.

Dechipher
09-22-2007, 12:12 AM
I would very much like to see you not leave.

Pineconn
09-22-2007, 12:44 AM
See you in a week.

QFT..........

The last thing AGN needs is active members' leaving.

Lilith
09-22-2007, 01:30 AM
---

phattonez
09-22-2007, 01:50 AM
I'm sorry that you got banned for trolling me Bel, I guess my disease was too much for you.

Glenn the Great
09-22-2007, 05:15 AM
I can empathize with Beldaran. I too have received some very ridiculous citations from Biggiy.

Daarkseid
09-22-2007, 05:37 AM
I can empathize with Beldaran. I too have received some very ridiculous citations from Biggiy.

And yet it does not stop you from posting.

Darth Marsden
09-22-2007, 08:44 AM
While I may not have agreed with your view Bel, I nearly always found you entertaining. Well, except when... no, wait - that was entertaining too. Huh.

Hope your absence is temporary.

moocow
09-22-2007, 01:40 PM
*I*, for one, hope you rethink your decision and decide to stay. <hug>

I agree :(

AtmaWeapon
09-22-2007, 02:23 PM
Welp looks like I'm back to posting once a week again :toast:

It'd be cool if we didn't always have that one guy that picks a poster people like and relentlessly harasses them.

rock_nog
09-22-2007, 02:39 PM
Wait, what? NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Things won't be the same around here without you, man.

Breaker
09-22-2007, 04:56 PM
I'm removing the infractions against Beldaran. It's his decision to stay or leave, but he's not going to be banned for his recent posts.

If any of you feel that you've been unfairly given an infraction, then please PM me with the description of the infraction, the originating post, and why you think it wasn't deserved.

Modus Ponens
09-22-2007, 10:37 PM
Welp looks like I'm back to posting once a week again :toast:

It'd be cool if we didn't always have that one guy that picks a poster people like and relentlessly harasses them.

FUCK YOU, ATMA!

...Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I'm just...I'm lost without Beldaran. I'm sorry. I'm drunk. BEL, COME BACK!

*sob*

phattonez
09-22-2007, 10:39 PM
Maybe someone should tell Bel that he doesn't have an infraction against him anymore.

biggiy05
09-22-2007, 11:09 PM
Maybe someone should tell Bel that he doesn't have an infraction against him anymore.

I'm pretty sure he will log in and check the forums sooner or later. His leaving was his choice.

Sam Atoms
09-25-2007, 04:37 AM

Yeah, I have never really been thrilled with the "new order" here myself.

Masamune
09-25-2007, 06:45 AM
Yeah, I have never really been thrilled with the "new order" here myself.

Chill, dude. You could get banned for saying that.

phattonez
10-03-2007, 08:54 PM
I guess that everyone underestimated Bel, anyone want to send him a message now?

biggiy05
10-03-2007, 11:55 PM
I guess that everyone underestimated Bel, anyone want to send him a message now?

Why? He wasn't forced to leave or banned. If he wants to come back and post then he will. If not then oh well.

AtmaWeapon
10-04-2007, 02:00 AM
Bel is a guy of principles. This isn't a matter of "I can't post while I have an infraction on my perfect record" it's a matter of "I feel like I'm being told what to say and I'd rather not stay in an environment like that."

I'd be surprised to see him again for a few months, and not entirely surprised if he doesn't return at all.

phattonez
10-04-2007, 02:24 AM
Well everything against him was reversed, and the boards have been really inactive since he left. I'd say that AGN needs him back.

Daarkseid
10-04-2007, 03:26 AM
Well everything against him was reversed, and the boards have been really inactive since he left. I'd say that AGN needs him back.

Pfff, no, fuck him.

Pineconn
10-04-2007, 10:40 PM
If he no longer wants to be part of AGN, then let it be. He may come back, he may not. Honestly, if we beg him back, he'll feel even more demoralized.

GamerMan
10-04-2007, 11:14 PM
If he no longer wants to be part of AGN, then let it be. He may come back, he may not. Honestly, if we beg him back, he'll feel even more demoralized.Yep,I may never have talked to him
but I have been comeing to this site as a guest
for almost 3-4 years so I know him
kinda well,whynot stay I know
wrongfull infractions are messed up,
I have got 3 wrongfull
infractions in 1 hour at this other
game site and I stuck around.

Then later left, but the point is
it was a missunderstanding
the infraction is gone now
you are still welcome here
people don't hate you
and I think your a ok dude;)

So if you do come back just chill
and try to stay away from posts
or threads that will get you infracted
or wrongfully acused/infracted.

You know people here still care
about you it was a acsedent
so come back have this thread deleted
and let's all forget this happend:)

Isn't that a deal and nobuddy has to flame nobuddy.