PDA

View Full Version : How can I retrieve the quest password?

LavaBall
09-20-2007, 09:59 AM
I just downloaded an old quest of mine(X-Flakes)But it has bugs and now I need to fix them but I forgot the password of my old quest, Anyway to hack into my quest to retrieve it's password or avoid the password dialog so I can fix them quickly?

Thanks in advance.

Pineconn
09-20-2007, 06:42 PM
Hm... I think you are screwed. The developers might be able to help you on this one; they might have some device that will evade the password prompt. If not, then I don't think it would be possible to get into your quest without completely rebuilding it.

LavaBall
09-21-2007, 01:51 AM
I emailed dark nation yesterday and he still didn't reply, How long should I wait?
And if he doesn't receive it who else works on ZC So I can email him(Incase I don't get a reply from dark nation)

Joe123
09-21-2007, 02:45 AM
dark dragon seems to do just about everything round here recently

DarkDragon
09-21-2007, 03:12 AM
I might be able to do it in a few days - I can't run ZC at the moment due to computer problems - but let me know if DN gets back to you first, as there's a good chance he will.

LavaBall
09-21-2007, 03:19 AM
I just PMmed Dark Nation and dark dragon trough purezc, Hoping that I have luck and get my password or they crack it or something :|

EDIT:Oh hi Dark dragon,You posted at the time I posted this, I will inform you if he pms me back.