PDA

View Full Version : cycling combo corruption

Freedom
09-19-2007, 11:10 PM
Moving and or adding combos is causing cycling combos that are above those numbers added to advance 1 frame on the tile page.
In other words if it's an animation of 2 it moves to the second tile on the tile pages.

CastChaos
09-22-2007, 06:56 AM
I know this bug in 2.10, but I couldn't reproduce it in b584... I was adding combos (already made tiles and custom tiles alike), I changed combos, I made/changed animations, made/changed combo cycling, edited already made combos,etc... But the animations and cyclings remained good.

Freedom
09-25-2007, 07:42 PM
This is also happening with regular animated combos, they don't have to be cycling combos.
This one is a real pain because it just goes through and randomly moves "some" so searching them out can take days.

Dark Nation
10-11-2007, 09:55 AM
Do you have a quest that you can consistently reproduce this bug on?

Freedom
10-11-2007, 10:07 AM
No, you never know just when it's going to do it.
It seems that it might have something to do with loading or moving combos

Dark Nation
10-11-2007, 12:06 PM
Loading? As in importing?

Freedom
10-11-2007, 12:35 PM
No loading from tiles, and moving some to make way for the new tiles you are loading into combos.

When it happened to me I had made a new dungeon set and between that and then loading it into combos and sliding down a few combos to make room, it happened.
I'm not exactly sure at which point it corrupted, weather it was moving combos or loading tiles into combos or moving down some combos.

No importing was involved.

ShadowTiger
10-11-2007, 09:14 PM
I can definitely second this. In fact, it's been happening for what feels like years now. I've even seen it happen in real time. I'd move a combo, and I'd see a set of "ghost" combos (Otherwise neutral, non-special combos, fully walkable, no attribute, no animation or alternate Cset... only a one-frame image of something almost random, though sort of in the same general tiles range.) appear somewhere nearby on the combo page, either in the lower right area, or just replacing one or more lines of combos. It'd often form odd patterns of replacement, be it every other line, or every other column, or even both. :shrug:

Freedom
11-15-2007, 02:36 PM
This is random and has been happening for a long time, I don't know how to get it to happen every time, but it sure is a bad one.
There is no way to tell if it's fixed or not.

DarkDragon
02-23-2008, 06:07 AM
What's the status of this bug? Has anyone run into it in later builds?

Dark Nation
04-21-2008, 08:01 AM
No response in almost 2 months=Limbo.