PDA

View Full Version : Court Denies Goldman Family Rights to O.J. Simpson's Earnings

Prrkitty
09-18-2007, 02:35 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297137,00.html

I realize ahead of time that this topic can be a very touchy one. Most people are just flat out tired of hearing about O.J. and especially tired of hearing about the Goldmans.

On one hand I understand the desire of the Goldman family to seek revenge for their sons murder. But on the other hand I also think the Goldman family is taking their "revenge" intentions way way too far (and yes this is my opinion - it wasn't my son/brother/family member killed and if it had been maybe I'd feel the same way the Goldmans do - I honestly don't know).

But it IS ironic that Nicole Brown's family believes that the Goldman family is taking it too far as well and is even exploiting the situation (for example Nicole Browns' sister very strongly disagrees with the Goldmans' publication of the book O.J. wrote. Off the top of my head, I think the title was "If I did it").

And I agree that the book should never have been printed and put out for the public to read. But that is just my opinion... nothing more... nothing less.