PDA

View Full Version : Older women and younger men: Can it Work?

Prrkitty
09-17-2007, 05:14 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/LIVING/personal/09/07/olderwomen/index.html

I think by today's standards that this issue is not such a problem. Ten to twenty years ago... this was a very BIG issue.

Paul is 9 years younger then I am and my first husband was 3 years older then I am. My marriage now is better suited with me then my first marriage. For me, Paul helps me stay young. And I think that is a really good side-affect for younger guy/older woman. :)

Beldaran
09-17-2007, 06:18 PM
I love older women and wish I could have an affair with one.

Prrkitty
09-17-2007, 06:22 PM
I love older women and wish I could have an affair with one.

Bel... I'm asking because I'd like to know your reason why. And not a XXX kinda detail. I'm just curious.

Glenn the Great
09-17-2007, 06:52 PM
Look out Beldaran, Prrkitty is hinting that she wants you as her 3some partner! Reow!

Beldaran
09-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Bel... I'm asking because I'd like to know your reason why. And not a XXX kinda detail. I'm just curious.

Well, I'm attracted to older women for a few reasons I suppose. One is that they are more wise and mature. A huge, devastatingly vast proportion of women from age 18-25 are hopelessly obnoxious, self-obsessed little would-be princesses that are impossible to be around. Once a women get closer to and past 30, she loses that insane mentality and becomes more of a human being. Older women tend to just want to enjoy life and appreciate things as they come.

Physically, I find older women attractive because they are very sexual and tend to enjoy sex just for fun of it and don't constantly infuse it with rampant emotionalism and drama. It's not that I don't like emotional, romantic sex... I certainly do. It's just that it gets old when that is the constant theme.

And then, when you get right down to it, I just think older women look sexier. I don't know how to explain that precisely. I just think they look more developed and desirable. I don't like girls that look really young. I like women. I especially like intelligent, confident women that have a sense of power about them.

Prrkitty
09-18-2007, 01:35 AM
Bel... the more you talk ... the more I like you. You are right on so so many levels ... about older women. It's 10:30p and I need to put myself to bed. I'll come talk more tomorrow. :)

Glenn... you think you know me but ultimately you don't. So don't even try.

biggiy05
09-18-2007, 03:36 PM
Some older women are really set in their ways and try to change younger men to make them "grow up" and change them. Some like younger men that aren't ready to settle down but still go out and have fun.

It can work if both the man and woman want it to work bad enough.

Look out Beldaran, Prrkitty is hinting that she wants you as her 3some partner! Reow!

Keep fantasizing Glenn because you're never gonna have sex with a woman let alone see one naked unless she's on the computer.

AtmaWeapon
09-18-2007, 08:48 PM
Keep fantasizing Glenn because you're never gonna have sex with a woman let alone see one naked unless she's on the computer.Dude seriously did you come to this thread just to troll Glenn let it rest man.

This thread has me thinking of "Boomin' Granny" by The Beastie Boys... :sonar:

Lilith
09-19-2007, 07:56 PM
I'm laughing at this entire thread.